Which raid to do first

So my guild is going to be starting to raid this wednesday or friday and i was wondering which raid we should attempt first or in other words, which raid is the easiest to start out with. and please dont say baradin hold please

i suggest bastion fo twilight but the first few mobs can be a atotalt bitch we spent two hours on the mobs but the boss was much easier then omnitron or magmaw so i would suggest bastion, and ofc do BH

Deleted
    Even without the warning, I'd have faceplamed at anybody who would have recommended Baradin Hold... It's not even worth calling a raid, if you ask me.
    Anyhow, from what I hear, the Bastion of Twilight is your best place to start. Namely Halfus Wyrmbreaker is a very good boss to shed some possible Wrath syndrome from your guildies, and most of the other bosses don't seem that difficult either when mastered.

its a boss to boss. like, Halfus Wyrmbreaker, first boss in Bastion of Twilight is the most easy raid boss right now. but the twin twilight dragons after Halfus Wyrmbreaker are actually quite hard, and Omnotron and Magmaw is easier to do first, as well as maybe Atramedes. dont know about Throne of the Winds, but i think its a little harder. but really, the bosses challenge a raid group in each their way, Magmaw is hard to heal because of the massive damage taken, so you need to watch for stuff that hurts if your healer is supposed to not go oom, and such stuff.

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 03:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    Even without the warning, I'd have faceplamed at anybody who would have recommended Baradin Hold... It's not even worth calling a raid, if you ask me.
    Anyhow, from what I hear, the Bastion of Twilight is your best place to start. Namely Halfus Wyrmbreaker is a very good boss to shed some possible Wrath syndrome from your guildies, and most of the other bosses don't seem that difficult either when mastered.
    compared to Omnotron and Magmaw (but as i stated, that depends on how good your guild or general group is to handle the different stuff) is easier than the twilight dragons in BoT i have heard.

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 03:26 AM ----------

to cut it down easy, you should probaly do Halfus, Omnotron and Magmaw and then find out what your group finds best to go for, because alot of raids and boss options is open.