Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadet View Post
    Think you got mixed up. No one is talking about stats changing on levelling up, but on tier content i.e. Between tier 11 and tier 12 bosses will require more hit but other stats will not be affected.
    nope didn't get mixed up. i was stating all possible changes vs all possible scenarios based on all information available. The needed amount of hit rating doesn't go up because you changes bosses. Level 85 bosses need 8% hit melee and so on and so forth.
    you don't need more rating per boss, just per level.

If that IS the case then what is the point of the new character sheet system stating your hit vs level?
    Should it also say
    your hit vs level /heroic boss/type of content ?
    the whole point of the new information was to more clearly show us what we need.
    When you look at the two targets listed does it say you need more/less than the other target on the character sheet? or is the sheet that they just revamped still wrong?

i mean i can CLEARLY comprehend fight mechanics vs a particular boss but to say the entire TIER of content varies what we need would invalidate the entire chart.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-10 at 06:56 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Think you got mixed up. No one is talking about stats changing on levelling up, but on tier content i.e. Between tier 11 and tier 12 bosses will require more hit but other stats will not be affected.
    Correct. That's what they told us.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    incorrect. Haste outweighs Exp currently in terms of weight. but just so you don't think i made that up all on my own http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110294-...ts_and_Gearing
    I hope their guide on Unholy is more helpful than their frost guide.

With how stats increase on gear from heroics to 359, I do not see us reaching many caps other than usual this expansion. Yes, we will increase our stats, but I am saying that the increases will be much lower and reaching soft caps should not be in anyone's foreseeable future.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What i was trying to say was we might need more rating per level of character but not per level of content at 85. At least that's how it has been. Blizzard stated claims of adjusting something but i haven't seen this proved yet.

What he is saying is that the rating numbers posted change for hit rating per boss/tier of content but at the same character level.

what information to date states that we need more hit rating to equal the same 8% hit? Is there a place to verify that information is current other than what blizzard said that doesn't have a definitive number attached to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I hope their guide on Unholy is more helpful than their frost guide.

With how stats increase on gear from heroics to 359, I do not see us reaching many caps other than usual this expansion. Yes, we will increase our stats, but I am saying that the increases will be much lower and reaching soft caps should not be in anyone's foreseeable future.
    I do not have definitive blue posts stating this atm but i will look but i am fairly certain blizzard stated that that was the intention to not soft cap all the stats anymore like we could do in LK.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-10 at 07:06 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE