Sorry blizz but we need more for PvP

I'm am very proud with the buffs for us in PvP but compared to other classes we still are gonna get killed. Not as much as before but were gonna need some more of something. I really don't know what but Counterattack is broken, they should replace it. Please discuss some more idea's becuase this isn't enough. I'm not trolling i really like the buffs but as i do the math and compare them to other classes we still don't have the best chance. Were not even.

They'll get to it, the 4.0.6 notes aren't final anyway and it's clear and evident that they are well aware of the fact that hunters are having survivability issues from looking at those buffs.

Here's another one that should be coming soon too - Counterattack. Since detterence no longer gives a parry bonus, we won't be able to use counterattack as effectively, so that should get revamped so something much better, maybe something like the old Improved Wing Clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    They'll get to it, the 4.0.6 notes aren't final anyway and it's clear and evident that they are well aware of the fact that hunters are having survivability issues from looking at those buffs.

Here's another one that should be coming soon too - Counterattack. Since detterence no longer gives a parry bonus, we won't be able to use counterattack as effectively, so that should get revamped so something much better, maybe something like the old Improved Wing Clip.
    I'd like to see something along the lines of Improved Hamstring for Wing Clip. Basically makes it Counterattack on a 30 second cooldown.

Deleted
    Should simply change Counterattack to a ranged ability, remove the parry requirement and put a 30-35 second cooldown on it. The downside however is that only survival hunters will get access to it, but that could be worked around.

I'm pretty sure they're not done on changes. But its definitely better if they buff like they're doing it instead of a MASSIVE nerf/buff, probably easier to keep balance.

PS. Season 6 anyone? That patch where hunter got like 18 nerfs?! No thnx!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes time.
    LFM Random Battleground, no hunter plz.

I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.

Yeah this is not done yet and the buff's are "Improved" then what we normaly get. I am proud that were not being nerfed, but what I mean is that since the patch isn't done yet blizz is still brain storming idea's. I hope they come up with more for hunters is what I'm hoping for. We need more survivabilty spells and a little more damage buff's. What they gave us is nice but like I said before, our spells can't compete with other classes.

Honestly, here's what I'm hoping for: Silencing shot baseline as an interrupt (no actual blanket silence), with the talent in MM adding the blanket, kinda like Imp. counterspell for mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derian View Post
    Honestly, here's what I'm hoping for: Silencing shot baseline as an interrupt (no actual blanket silence), with the talent in MM adding the blanket, kinda like Imp. counterspell for mages.
    I think that's actually a really good idea. You should put that in the suggestion forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    I think that's actually a really good idea. You should put that in the suggestion forums.
    I'm not a hunter but I love this idea. Make silence shot essentially a kick, I hate in 10 mans not having enough kicks to effectively do an encounter.

I agree as well.

I agree, it's a fantastic idea.

I wish that more news came out for hunters. I wana hear more!