Do Tier 11 Heroic Toeksn drop in ten man heroic mode...

im just curious and also the essences ... do they drop in ten man as well or only 25 man

saleitem

the loot is the same in both, just less drops in 10

They drop in both.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either the drop rate is very low, or they just don't drop at all. We've yet to see a single piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Either the drop rate is very low, or they just don't drop at all. We've yet to see a single piece.
    Have you killed Nefarion or Cho'Gall? I'm pretty sure there is a 100% drop rate of at least one token.

they allways drop, remember the 10man give 2 drops + shoulder (as far as i know) and 25man gives 5drops + 3 shoulder. i could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe because Tier 11 helm and shoulders drop from End bosses (Nef and cho) and leg,gloves,chest are bought of valour vendor or drop of Pit lord argaloth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I should of been clear. I'm talking about heroic tier tokens dropping, not normal. In other words, the gloves, chest, and legs. I know that they drop in 25 and vary from 1-2 per kill, but have yet to hear any 10 man guild getting a single piece from any boss that drops them.

Deleted
    edit: Rainbows.
    Last edited by mmoc9eeaaea509; 2011-01-09 at 05:15 AM.

ok thanks for replies... now do ten man heroic bosses drop 359 tokens like the other bosses do... im confused an di cant find the loot tables for all the bosses that are correct.

10 man halfus heroiec... 2 372 +1 359 token? or am i wrong

saleitem

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saleitem View Post
    ok thanks for replies... now do ten man heroic bosses drop 359 tokens like the other bosses do... im confused an di cant find the loot tables for all the bosses that are correct.

saleitem
    It's going to be 372 if it drops. But again, haven't heard of any guild getting them, so we'll see.

10 and 25 man drop the same loot. 10H will drop the same loot as 25H. The bosses will drop the same loot but as heroic form i.e. 372 ilevel instead of it's 359 ilevel counterpart. No extra tokens and no extra loot. Same thing but heroic.

Hope that clarifies it for you

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by saleitem View Post

saleitem
    On 25m we got 6 372 items and 1 372 token, so I'd say yes.

I should of been clear. I'm talking about heroic tier tokens dropping, not normal. In other words, the gloves, chest, and legs. I know that they drop in 25 and vary from 1-2 per kill, but have yet to hear any 10 man guild getting a single piece from any boss that drops them.
    Maybe because no guilds have killed Nefarion or Cho'gall on heroic on either 25 man or 10man yet?

Deleted
    From what I have seen, Halfus 10 Heroic only drops 2 372 items, and 0 tokens. Maybe it is a % drop rate on the token though. Having 1 token in 25 and 1 token in 10 would be unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Loharl View Post
    10 and 25 man drop the same loot. 10H will drop the same loot as 25H. The bosses will drop the same loot but as heroic form i.e. 372 ilevel instead of it's 359 ilevel counterpart. No extra tokens and no extra loot. Same thing but heroic.

Hope that clarifies it for you

Regards
    It doesn't though. We killed heroic halfus and just got the gloves and neck. No heroic token chest peice like 25 mans. 10 mans are getting royally screwed at the moment.