Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you could go back in time...

If you could go back in time (20th century: 1900-2000) and show people around the world technologies from today, what would you show them?

I would show the Wright Brothers an F-22 Rapotor

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would show them MMO's and warn them to stay away!

If anything.. i'd show them computers, and the internet! But I wouldn't be able to show them that if I was back in time So I'd show them my cell phone, I guess.

I wouldn't show off any tech. I'd report that by 2001 there was a Terminator/Skynet scenario, and freak people out as much as I could.

Deleted
    i would tell them that they not should let hitler be the leader of germanyin 1930

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't show them a thing. You don't mess up time like that, silly!

Deleted
    I'd go back to 1900 and show everyone an electric toothbrush and a Ipod. I don't need to show them more then that to become world famous.

Deleted
    If i could show anything with no risk to the timeline, it would have to be a laptop.

I'd show them footage of a nuke and tell them to never ever make it, as in my time the entire world was engulfed in a nulcear apocalypse wiping out 99% of humanity.. The last 1% dedicating itself solely on creating the technology for a time machine that would take one person (me) back just far enough to warn them before it was too late and the world was destroyed.

... That or i'd use my once in a lifetime chance to make a difference to Rickroll Hitler.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted
    I'd go back in time and show Hitler that the whole Holocaust thing didn't really work out well for Germany in the end.

Deleted
    I would go back to the past with a book full of the results in various betting industries and be the king of everyone!11!11!11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Columbus View Post
    I wouldn't show off any tech. I'd report that by 2001 there was a Terminator/Skynet scenario, and freak people out as much as I could.
    This ^

On the other hand, going back to hitlers reign of terror and show him that he's now a youtube meme would be awesome aswell :P

A plumbing system
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I'd probably just show off my TARDIS.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    I hate to break it to you about ...

nvm
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the ancient Egyptians would be open to electricity and other 20th century ideas...

But anyways we are but a pebble in the stream of time and nothing we can do would change its course so this is all fruitless!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Lol police bawx lol

I'm going to show off my sonic screwdriver, hell yeah. Oh, and I'm gonna make a bomb with devastating effects like an atomic bomb. But it won't be an atomic bomb, it will be full of marijuana. And I'll launch it at the battlefield and the world will have Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaru View Post
    i would tell them that they not should let hitler be the leader of germanyin 1930
    But if you do that and it happens you will not have been born :/
    As much as hitler is despised he changed the world enormously, much more for the bad then for the good but still many people dont realize but they owe their existence to that event in history. Before being flamed about hitler supporting I dont believe in his ideology, he was wrong in what he did.

OT:
    Probably pokemon :3
    Or maybe teach them how to dance :P
    Technology related I'd say a Deagle
    "The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!

Probably dubstep, and north korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd show them who's president in the USA today.