Resto Shaman Question

So i play a Resto Shaman, and i have a noticed that my heals are not up to par with our priest and a very under geared pally... now i know that Holy pally's are OP at the moment but the difference is HUGE between us. The priest's heals heal for about 3-4k more none crit and crits are almost 8-9k higher, same goes for the Holy Pally. Now their HPS is about 2-3k Higher then mine but our Overall healing done is about the same, Should i be Worried?

Thank you for any helpful Info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you please link your armory so we can see your gear, gemming and such

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you should be too worried - Holy Paladins are very strong all-around, especially in 10-mans, and Holy Priests are also very strong all-around, especially in 25-mans.

2-3k HPS under HPriests and HPaladins is very standard from the parses I've seen.

Still, moved to Shaman forums so that you can get any help you may need.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-01-09 at 05:24 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I wouldn't be worried, it's not you. Only thing to change on your gear is to ditch the Corrupted Egg Shell.

I'm under our local Priest by a bit, but I've made certain kills happen through clutch heals and keeping tanks alive. I find priests more suited to slower set-and-forget healing, whereas I can put my robe and wizard hat on and start mending flesh LIKE A BOSS.

We have this one priest though... she's consistantly last and I don't know why.
    I accidentally my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    she.
    there's the problem

(I'm kidding of course)

Cerebrux, you need 916 haste to get an extra tick on your hots.

Don't gem for 40 haste either, you should be reforging to get that, since you're losing out on a little int or spirit.
    Last edited by Peopleinplanes; 2011-01-09 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peopleinplanes View Post
    Cerebrux, you need 916 haste to get an extra tick on your hots.

Don't gem for 40 haste either, you should be reforging to get that, since you're losing out on a little int or spirit.
    agree on both counts.

Deleted
    Is this in 10 man? Because Resto shamans are pretty broken in 10 mans

Reasons that you might behind in performance that have nothing to do with overall class issues:

1. You have skinning and mining as your professions. So you're losing out on a minimum of +80 Int.
    2. Corrupted Egg Shell is a horrible trinket and not affording you throughput or regen, in a practical sense. It should be replaced as soon as possible.
    3. Your haste is abysmally low (390 haste >.<)
    4. You've specced into Totemic Reach (totem radius) instead of Ancestral Swiftness (movement speed increase).
    5. You have Int/Stam on your legs instead of Int/Spirit.

I'd have to look into your parses to offer any additional suggestions about raid performance. But fixing the above issues ASAP should go a long way to increasing your contributions to the healing team.