Just curious on peoples opinions on the current difficulty of 10m's and 25m raids. I'm currently only raiding 10m due to limitations on my server with it being severly populated in the Alliance favour. We're currently the #1 Ranked guild on our server but, ofcourse we're getting the ' 25man is the real raiding ' since some of the Alliance guilds are 25m raiding. Our GM has said that his friends in guilds that have done some of both have said 10m is currently harder, I was just curious on peoples opinions on the matter however.

Is 10m harder?
Is 25m harder?

In my opinion right now 10m is currently harder (I'm not being biased) I feel some encounters require alot of specifics in terms of AoE healing/great AoEing in general/great single target DPS, in 25m its easier to bring all of that, you can bring some great AoE healers, with great single target healers, great AoE DPS and great single target DPS, you can have a little bit of everything. In 10m some encounters you really have to make sure you bring the right specializations, for example Chimaeron, try doing that without good AoE healing classes. Plus the arguement that losing one man in a 10m raid is 10% of your raid down whereas losing one in 25m is 4% of your raid down.

So, 10 or 25m?