Gnomevasion on Mal'ganis

Our guild was mostly 35-40 at the time when we volunteered to offer up some bodyguards. We had no idea how long it would take lvl 1 gnomes to march to Org and we had no idea that there would lvl 60 mages along the road in STV spamming AE.

Deleted
    Mine was Trial of the Crusader and that was on 25-man.. I had no add-ons back then and I couldn't see anyone in the raid part from my own party which meant I could only target the people in my group and heal like that. Did I mention I was supposed to be raid healing? I was randomly clicking people that ran by me and just spammed heals, nearly being in tears behind my screen and thinking I was the worst healer ever. I've gone a long way from that, thank god. :'D

Kara I believe

My first raid ever was Mount Hyjal in Caverns of Time after two or three months of only farming instances and gold every day, after MH i went kara weekly... :x
    For your information i started playing WoW back in mid-end bc...
    Noxcrunor (Shadowpriest)
    Hey, let´s be serious, because this is a serious topic ... apart of how we deal with it!

UBRS with 14 others. Yes it does count, the bosses were "??"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS and then right after ZG.

Zul'Gurub and wiping on spider boss and (resto - the only kind back then) druid innervating the warrior tank *wipes off tear*
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

Moltencore at level 55. the very second i announced my ding the guild had me run through BRD for attunement and got me in the raid. I was a ret paladin buff machine doing BoK (back when they were 5 mins) I picked up my first epic which was the shadowstrike, and i was absolutely stoked to get it. Laster i became a holy paladin as that was the role we pushed into back then, running around healing with my trident.

Ubrs if you want to count that. Otherwise, molten core!

Naxx 40 from pre-BC. It was kind of boring since I was on my old paladin at the time and my only purpose in the group was to cast blessings. =/

4 hour of UBRS with 15xlvl60

4 rogues to presap packs. yes, it could miss back then, and i ran out of vanishing powder =)

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS at lvl 56 on my priest. Was a long painful experience back then .

Deleted
    Karazhan, Fucking legendary 10man instance... i miss how 10/25 is used to be..

Deleted
    Mine was UBRS followed by Zul'Gurub

My first raid I ever soloed is also the same place where I cut my teeth in soloing, Molten Core. Nothing was sweeter than at 80 to return to MC to solo it for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    MC, but that doesn't really count because I was just getting a run by friends. The first raid I actually did in a legit group was Karazhan

Karazhan <333

10+ Year Old Account
    My first.... that must've beeen what? Can't quite remember, was so long ago. Oh yes, now I remember. My first raid was BH Argaloth xD

Deleted
    10 person scholo / strat, then ubrs

I am pretty sure my first raid was undead strath. It technically was a raid at the time, other wise my first raid was MC.

think my first raid was OS or perhabs naxx. All through wotlk i was one of those "passive" WoW players that did nothing...no goldfarming, lvling, proffesion lvling or raiding. Mostly running around in dala and doing a few dungeons each week :b