Naxxramas 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx in wrath...ah that brings back memories.
    "I do not concern myself with gods and spirits, either good or evil, nor do I serve any."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    But yeah, I'll give you Glwys' soul in exchange for answers, Boub!
    And that's how I lost my soul...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbster View Post
    Karazhan, possible the best raid in the game, and closest to my heart.... Next to Ulduar
    I couldn't agree more! Kara and Ulduar are my all time favorites, and Kara was also my first raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Molten Core on a freshly dinged level 60 priest. I was all greens with a few blues from running dungeons, but I was a priest, so into raid I went.

Those were the days, we set ourselves the goal of getting from the first trash to Magmadar down in an hour. We raided with two other guilds, so I was over the moon when I won a wand from Shazzrah
    Good lord, found a screenshot from that raid. We were all overly hyped that we would be trying Sulfuron next IIRC he dropped Vendorstrike on our very first kill too <3

And something else I recalled, that whole "Get to and kill Magmadar in one hour" thing we had going. A few months later, a guild from our realm cleared the whole place in that amount of time. Yes, "MC Done Quick".

Karazhan was my first.

Karazhan is also still my favorite.

Karazhan

I liked the theatre boss(es)

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS i guess

Tanked Scholo 10man at 54

10+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance I guess technically is since it was a 10man at the time, but I always think of it as Molten Core. 40 people was just a completely different experience. I wish they'd bring it back. Like make the instances take up to 40, but still drop the same amount of loot for 25, and require 25 for achievements.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

ZG at 55.

MC at 57ish (next days raid).

It was a good thing not many people used meters then :P

Deleted
    Naxx10 on my feral druid :3 Was so excited when I outdpsd other people just to realize months later they were mostly casuals/roleplayers that didn't raid much and it wasn't a huge achievement after all...

Karazhan! wooo best instance ever to date

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Ubrs/Lbrs/Scholo or MC, depending on the credentials of the question. Not sure if I replied to this thread already, but worth another post. x3

Deleted
    My first ever raid was a run through Karazhan. It was brilliant and I was awestruck through most of it - luckily it was a group of friends doing it with me so they didn't mind that I was a pretty awful player back then! I loved raiding in TBC and WOTLK, yet I've never gotten the urge to raid in Cataclysm - the game just lacks the same charm it once had in my opinion.

Deleted
    Got carried through SSC by my friends guild like a boss! (they were in need of a resto shaman, so leveled one just for them, was VERY undergeared)

Classic ZG when I was in the low 60's. This was in Wrath, but hey, it was new to me and I didn't outgear it.

10 manning scholomance, first week I hit 60. Yeah, we raided it back then, dropping group and getting reinvited for quest credit. Darkmaster gandling was probably the coolest boss I'd seen in wow.

EVER?

I'd have to say that would've been Emperor Ssraeshza.

:P

Well since LBRS, UBRS, BRD, Scholo, and Strat were all 10 and 15 man dungeons originally, I guess one of them was my first "raid". (no I honestly dont remember which I did first but I know I was a sad panda when they made them 5 man cuz those dungeons were no joke back then) I consider Molten Core my first real raid though. I still remember the excitement of my first purple too, the Fireguard Shoulders from Domo's chest. Tanked in those things for a looooong time