Molten Core, on my brother's account though, and it was in early TBC, only reason I had a chance at entering it by that time. Was such a Molten Core-fanboy back then, oh god was I hyped, that was until I found out how bad I was at tanking and ended up being kicked. Good times.

UBRS, full raid, but I didnt know it was a raid. I was such a noob. had a great time too.

ZG. Technically I was on my friend's character and died so within a minute each time because I had no clue what was going on. I bought WoW the next day.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

My first raid EVER? Lady Vox in Everquest. /nod

You didn't specify which game....

UBRS

10char

Karazhan, best raid bliz ever made imo, also, got the mount on my first run didnt know what was going on though... still use it to this day

Kara. Was brought in for interrupts on Shade (rogue).

Molten Core in late BC, I wanted to raid so badly that my guild finally pulled some people together for me, it was wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

UBRS all day baby.

I took the game too slow in vanilla to experience Scholo as a raid before they changed it. I mostly did exploring and avoided looking at strategy sites. I almost wish they kept it that way.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

It was in the new Raid Finder, and its was GREAT!

OS3D... Got replaced cuz my dps was to low haha!! That was way back when I didn't even know what a rotation was xD (I wasnt lvl 80 for that long and new to the game :P) Remembering those times makes roflmao..!! xD

Karazhan followed by Ulduar... yeah I got a very good intro to raids

I think it was Molten Core, shortly after TBC launch at around 61 or something.

Kara, was brought in to heal maiden.

Karazan, specifically at Curator. Then a few days later I joined another group and wondered why I couldn't do it again, it had been at least a day, right ?

Herald of the Titans
    that world boss dragon in duskwood.. had to prove myself before doomwalker!
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

That would probably be Molten Core.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

Karazhan in 2.0
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Karazhan obvs. Most epic raid ever! Went through normal progression in BC.

80 Naxx. I remember going in and hearing "I hear little hearts beating.. yes, beating faster now. Soon the beating.. will stop." And just getting massive chills. I still love that place.