Karazhan. The guild actually asked me to come the night before, but I had forgotten. I was doing halaa, asking for an invite, and joined the first invite I got. When they summoned me inside of some big castle I was like 0.o Great time, got my first few epics, met some people I still talk to today.

Deleted
    Gruull's lair was my first raid.

Grobbulus in Naxx80! I won Sealing Ring of Grobbulus and felt like the coolest kid ever.

nathanos blightcaller, anyone remember?

MC on my rogue... i remember refusing to use slice n dice because i would rather use the energy for SS for instant damage. Miss those days.

10+ Year Old Account
    karazhan! best raid ever!

Same as alot of ppl here, was Scholomance, maybe 10 man but think it was actually 15??? then UBRS & MC

UBRS if you count that.

Other wise it was MC, we didn't make it past the double firelord pull at the start of the instance.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    For me it was Naxxramas 10man in the start of wotlk...I've been 80 for about a week, and I was completely amazed and one of the best moments in my WoW career, oddly enough.

The 1st Current Content raid I did (I think I did one or two BC achievement run raids as I was leveling my 1st toon) was 10man Ulduar. We only downed 2 bosses and then called it. As I wasn't a regular raider, I was left out when the guild went back on a later day to kill bosses 3 and 4. (I asked the GM about going back that week to finish the last 2 (The dragon and the fire guy) and was told they already had )
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    icecrown citadel, was new to the game and my first character was a dk. i got kicked after the first boss because i was doing 800 dps. yea, i was doing 800 dps, not 8000, but 800. later on i couldnt figure out how to play my dk so i rerolled and was very pissed off.
    I LOL'd at this because I was in a very similar situation. ICC was my 1st raid ever. My good friend was a tank for this 25man guild so he managed to get them to let me in. We did Marrowgar and wiped the first time, got him on 2nd attempt, my DPS was so bad they wouldn't let me roll on the Bryntroll when it dropped. 2nd boss we started killin the adds and crap and I ran straight into the boss and started the encounter and was kicked immediately after. My friend and I still laugh about that to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by judgetread View Post
    Same as alot of ppl here, was Scholomance, maybe 10 man but think it was actually 15??? then UBRS & MC
    Scholo and Strat were both 10man, BRS was 15, they then decided to scale them down respectively to 5 and 10m dungeons if I remember correctly.
    I think my first non-pvp raid ever (astranaar<->xroad / tarren mill.. Haaaa) was Scholomance. My first "real" raid was MC.

Kara in my full Gladiators set on my hunter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeoffury View Post
    Original onyxia... At 80
    original onyxia wasn't at 80 :P original onyxia was a lvl 60 raid

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 04:07 AM ----------

sadly i didn't get to raid in vanilla i played but didn't get to raid.the army didn't work so much around raid times lol but my first raid was probably karazan.

Deleted
    UBRS in classic. After that, Molten Core and so on.

In BC, I dabbled in some Vanilla raids, but my first current content raid was Karazhan, if I remember correctly.

UBRS here. Second was Scholomance. Man those were hard back then!

/Q

I think it was Magtheridon's Lair when I was level 71. (I'm a PvPer, not a raider.) Our group of about 20 then moved on to TK, but quit after 3 wipes.