Molten Core. I got yelled at for using a Barman Shanker because of the debuff it applied =( (Bosses had limited debuff slots)
    Bleh

technically my very first was wotlk era naxx 10, but it was a PUG and had 8 people in it and only killed one boss.

my first fully formed guild-run raid was... yogg, and i was one of the tanks.

certainly a 'sink or swim' way to be introduced to raiding in WoW.

OS3D 10man, go the drake as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    BRD. Yep. Most people don't even remember that when it first came out, it was a 10man. After that, definitely blackrock spire/stratholme/Scholomance.

UBRS 15, was a bad warrior tank. Fortunately for me the second tank had MC loot and he carried my ass.

Mine was Karazhan.

Was in a very small close knit guild of like 18 accounts total. Most of the guild played socially so the 10 of us that wanted a little bit more got together and started VERY slowly progressing throguh Kara. I believe we spent a good 4 months in that place alone. We didn't raid every single week so it took a bit to down Malchezaar but for 10 casual gamers it was a blast. We took our sweet time in Kara, never rushed through our runs and had a lot of fun joking around. There was no screaming from wipes, no arguements over loot. We just took our time and slowly geared and chatted and laughed.

Now that I think abou it. Those 4 months in Kara were hands down my favorite raiding experience in the entirety of my WoW career thus far (which began in early June of 2007).
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2011-12-29 at 11:38 AM.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub at lvl 60

My first 'proper'/serious raid was Naxx10.

Deleted
    Molten Core at level 55

Deleted
    Trial of the Crusader

Deleted
    ICC 25man Hc , i was actualy scared

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this got to 137 pages before I saw it?

Karazhan, my friend. Best raid ever.

UBRS since it technically was a raid.
    But 40man raid was MC and Onyxia, 20man didn't exist back then.

For those saying their first raids were LBRS, Stratholme or Scholomance... you do realize those were all 5mans which you could raid right? Back then you could raid Wailing Caverns if you wanted to but it didn't make it a raid instance.

Deleted
    My first ever was ToC 25 man. Although many people consider this raid to be anything but epic, I was thrilled. It was the time the guild was raiding ICC and I just dinged 80. I had no clue what to do, how to play in raids, I wasn't geared at all, so the guild wouldn't take me to ICC. Therefor I sought a PuG and finally got into a TOC run. Considering my noobishness during that period I was lucky to be playing a paladin healer: spamming the big heal button number 1 all the fight covered up my lack of experience and raid tactics

Anyhow, since then I'm always patient with people in raid. I know how stressful it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    UBRS since it technically was a raid.
    But 40man raid was MC and Onyxia, 20man didn't exist back then.

For those saying their first raids were LBRS, Stratholme or Scholomance... you do realize those were all 5mans which you could raid right? Back then you could raid Wailing Caverns if you wanted to but it didn't make it a raid instance.
    If I remember well, technically there is no "UBRS" or "LBRS", only "BRS" with two paths. The left one, UBRS, really needed a "raid"... considering the fact that it was common to group with people who weren't lvl 60 (damn, that fucking lvl 58 night elf prot warrior who ninja'ed the MH Dal'Rend on Rend Blackhand !) ; I never went to LBRS with more than 5 people though.

For Scholomance and Stratholme it was the same ; I was lvl 57 during my first Scholomance run, and I remember some people being 56. I don't remember that well but I guess that's why people always 10manned it, instead of 5manning. And considering the size of the dungeon.. you could easily compare Scholomance to a raid instance in the "UBRSy" sense of it..
    so.. well, I don't know. I still consider the older versions of Scholomance and Stratholme as being ("fresh lvl60 entry dungeon-") raids.

Deleted
    Ulduar 10man. I remember when i took demolisher and didn't knew how it works

15+ Year Old Account
    Prolly Scholo or Strat, or UBRS. Can't really recall O: But then, this thread is ancient so I may have replied already

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    I belive it was Blackrock Depth in very early vanilla. They made it 5m in the molten core patch i belive

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar 10 man was the first raid I ever encountered, I rather enjoyed the content in there

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    UBRS was same rais as LBRS. Just a different path. So a 15m raid. Stratholme was the same. There was the scarlet side which was easy, and then there was the baron side. Which required a raid in the very beginning before "real" raids were introduced like ZG and MC. scholo was just a raid.

You did these raids to upgrade your blue dungeon set to tier 0.5 via quests and gold
    Last edited by mmoc9c8a116f72; 2012-07-26 at 07:16 AM.