ZG on my Druid, I was there at level 58, because they were short on people, but I was not invited back till I was level 60 hehe

Molten Core pug... what a mess!

Friends took me to UBRS 10man

that epic felling and excitement, and cloth robe for mage at end, BLUE one!!! was so happy for it.

My guild needed a 10th for obsidium sanctum. I was 80 for only a few days, and had just started running heroics. It was very exciting, even though I of course died to the flame wall more often than I'd like to admit...

zul aman on a private server

Kara, best raid ever!

First raid was Kara... love it... other than the fact it took about 20+ kills to get my tier gloves and I was first in line for them (as a lock). Then went to Gruul's lair seemed like it needed so much coordination, dont know how the knuckleheads I play with pulled it off. At that point it looked like my raiding career was coming to an end. Couldn't get enough people for 25m. Switched servers, joined a new guild that I pugged Kara with and went on to kill Archi and Illidan. Ah such great memories!

Stratholme pug, didnt go well.

stratholme class run lol, it was a mess. we really needed those two extra people. since there were only 8 classes for the horde and it was a 10man raid :P

Probably ICC

Molten core...never gonna forget that ^^

UBRS. Fond memories of many failed attempts to kite Drakky out of the room with a hunter while we tried (and failed) to take down the other two mobs.

Karazahn. Started raiding when BC came out. Didn't really get past tier5. But those were the days!

ICC; I remember we were doing the first wing and had a few problems on Deathwhisper due to a lot of us being newbs. Gunship was always a joke. Then we had Saurfang and I remember vividly that we killed him our last attempt of the night, right as our raid time ended, and we were all cheering and everything over vent. It was great.
    NOBLESHIELD
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291

Zul Gurub. I think I was healing, but I cant be sure because I was dead for pretty much the whole time.

It was a long time before I raided again after that.

UBRS for me (even though I've never thought of it as a "real" raid) followed shortly after by MC and ZG.

Karazhan and I loved it. Made a bunch of good friends in that guild. Ahh, the memories.

Do the Wailing Caverns or UBRS count?

10 man brs/strat were 10 man instances if i recall, but if they count as raids then Strat must be the first, on a lvl 52 rogue, on 20 december 2005 if i remember right. I remember winning the cloack, wich was quite a good item back then, i felt like santa came early and was super happy.
    If the 10 man dont count then it must be ZG20 in early 2006 with my holy pala as a dispell bot I won some blue shield that i still have in bank.

Plane of Fear in EQ, but if you mean wow only, UBRS/MC