Field Marshal
    Molten Core back in the day. The good old days of a 40man and listening to raid leader yelling..SKIN THE FN DOG

I didnt reach 60 before TBC arrived so my first raid was Karazhan and its still my favorite raid to this date, so cool design and a very special feeling about the place.

Mine was either UBRS or original ZG. Can't remember which I went into first. I do remember trying to run MC on a DSL network (yes, a DSL connection that was shared with about 60 other people in the building. MAN that was horrid lag).

My first raid was classic Zg, but it was back in TBC. After i hit 70 my guild started taking me to kara - good old days back then...
    Vaeya <The Golden Dawn> of Aman'Thul-EU

Molten Core

I think i went on a MC run while levelling my first paladin. First proper level appropriate raid would have been Naxx, wasnt high enough during tbc.

First raid was Ulduar 25. I was a horribad and brand new player. My dad gave me a 55 on my account so I could make a Death Knight. went in with his guild and won the helm off of FL. Got kicked out right after because I didn't know what vent was.

1st ever raid was a PVP one, in the first days of WoW. Through Barrens chat we gathered at the Crossroads and made 2 raids with about 60 people in total. Then marched against Astranaar. Alliance peeps found out and gathered to make a defense, also Alliance: Horde ratio was like 5:1, as was the case with most servers back then.

We used the Undead players to go underwater and attack from the rear (back then you couldn't stay long underwater, except for Undead who had a racial). Fun times. The highest level player on the server was like 54.

PVE would be either UBRS or 10-man Scholomance.

The Battle of Darrowshire back when it was a raid quest.

few people know .. back in the days, Scholomance and Stratholm were actually 10 man raids ... ubrs was 15 man ... been there, done that!

Yeah, Strat was my first raid. I'm old >.<

Stood in the Fire
    Either old Onyxia or old ZG, forget which was first.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Dis is not what u mean but
    Teh battle between Tarren Mill and Southshore
    LEGENDARY days. Better than any raid instance will ever be.
    Prolly the best thing ever in wow. Ahhh, so much killing.
    I wish that one day we'll get that back... somehow

Kara and I was nervous as hell :P

I think my first official raid on my own character was karazhan during the scourge invasion.

SSC because the guild I was in at that time had issues and needed to fill in the slots.

I never entered kara and I only had a few epics thanks to heroics and badge gear (epic offhand and trinket I think).

Karazhan .. good old days

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Funny for me to say but my first raid was Black Temple the day after I hit 70 on my warrior tank didn't know anything in it but I tried my best lol

zul'gurub as lvl 61 in wrath

Active Wow Player | Active D3 Player | Active Eve Player | Active Wot Player | Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

Technically it was UBRS since it was considered a 'raid' back then, but Zul'Gurub in the more traditional sense.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draconess View Post
    Funny for me to say but my first raid was Black Temple the day after I hit 70 on my warrior tank didn't know anything in it but I tried my best lol
    You must've been fucking fast getting attuned to BT the day after you hit 70, wish I was that fast. And a tank with what? Green and blues having just leveled to 70? You'd not be dodge capped, def capped, block or nothing, you'd literally get 1 shot by the first mob. 1/10
    Last edited by Proxeneta; 2012-11-03 at 05:28 PM.