My first raid was not really "my" raid. I was visiting a friend's place. And at the time I was still a total noob and only like level 46 on my hunter. When I was at my friend's place he was raiding Molten Core as a Restoration Shaman. He told me to take over for him for a bit while he made and ate his pizza. I was just supposed to press button 1-3 and click on those who had low health. I was so nervous, and I let the raid know I took over for the slacker. Later when I got home and logged on to continue leveling my scrubby hunter I got a whisper from the raid leader telling me I did a better job than my friend healing and they wish I was raiding with them lol. Good old days!

my first raid i experienced myself was ZG back in classic i wanst plaing but a firnd was playing he was playing a hunter and they were doing the tiger boss my first raid i did myself was kharazan
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

blackrockspire

T11 for me. ):
    It was BWD.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

Karazhan, during TBC. Good times.

My first raid was Karazhan!

Back when I was rocking a Hemo dagger spec on my rogue.

Yup, I was that clueless
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's good to know that the time of personal responsibility is over and that regardless of what I agree too, it is always someone else's fault if the contract I signed and didn't read is different than the expectation I made up in my head.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

UBRS :,)

/10char

Wailing caverns , but as for actual end content.. it was prolly MC or UBRS, dont remember which

Grunt
    Kara, on my warlock.

I'm pretty new player started in Feb '12. First raid instance I ever entered was TK at level 85 (with crap gear), watched some vids how to solo it and got pwned hard by kaelthas. First actual content raid - DS at 15% nerf, got up to Hagara with really bad pug that wiped even on normal morchok.

Still this didn't stopped me from rising to top 5% progress playerbase, finished MV before HOF opened, finished DS HC before 5.04 dropped etc. The only thing that I miss out on are some vanity feats of strength, don't care bout them anyway.

Raid on Sen'jin village!

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    ehm...whut? As FIRST raid? I dont think so

btw, mc for me
    Maybe, when 3.0 hit all the raid bosses were nerfed so hard, they were more faceroll than LFR is today. So I guess it's possible he geared up with craftables and heroic MGT and got carried through it.

Anyway, Kara was my first.

Zul´Gurub.

I was really really bad at that time.
    Sjuksyster, Holy Paladin on Grim Batol EU // Retired since 8 Jan 2013.

Excuse my unstable English, its not my native language.

Yet another UBRS here.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It was either KZ or MH, I can't remember.

First time in MH was soooo epic
    Blue text indicates sarcasm or joking.

UBRS, I got my Wildheart Vest that run and was stoked. Blues were awesome back then, and my entire goal in WoW back in those days was to complete the Wildheart set.

Baradin Hold to be precise, but not counting such not-really-raids it's BWD

My first raid was BWD. We were on Maloriak and I was tasked with interrupting Arcane Storm... being a first time raider and not having DBM it didn't turn out too good.

I'm a late BC child but I didn't know about real raiding till wrath and my first raid then was naxx. Sadly to say I was carried since I was reeeeeal shitty back then...