10+ Year Old Account
    Doing ICC 25m, there was a group that ran a pug 2 nights a week, and I decided to get in on my warrior... Great times. We had this paladin who could pull like 7-8k single target when he got his shadowmoure, was nuts lol.
    I loved it when I finally got my http://www.wowhead.com/item=49919/cryptmaker/url x2 for Titan Grip. Back then cleave didn't have the 3 second CD it does today, so in high rage situations (like the valk trash leading up to dreamwalker) I could spam it for days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Modify View Post
    Stratholme at level 54
    Same here. Was leveling as a prot warrior and a buncha 60's picked me up and made me tank Baron Rivendaire at ~lvl58.

I remember getting odd looks at level 60 when I tried to get people for 5 man Live strat runs. Selling Righteous Orbs back then was my main source of paying for repair bills, only taking 4 others increased the odds that I'd win one or two.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did random instances prior to being attuned for MC as it was rather hard for newly dinged 60's. So my first actual raid was MC, but before that I'm not quite sure what instance I did firat. The on e I do remember the most is UBRS. What a lovely instance.

Blessings lasting 5 minutes was fun.
    Last edited by Pancha; 2013-07-05 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    i levelled my priest to 60 as holy, then joined a raiding guild who was looking for a healer & went straight into UBRS (none of that apply on the forum nonsense back then). i hadnt even done an instance before then. i loved that place from day one & nothing since has ever come close to the feeling i got from healing that place & that was a very long time ago.

My first actual raid was Onyxia 40. I don't remember much about it.

My first true raid at a max level was Naxx 80. Which was actually close to the launch of 3.2, and I had only dinged 80 shortly before then. As a warlock who had no idea what he was doing, had some weird spec (mostly demo without Metamorphsis, and going about halfway down the Affliction tree), and was being carried. It was fun though.

Also, got my first raid epic there, although I don't remember what it was.

First raid was Mogu'shan Vaults.. It was so exciting and it's been so long that I really miss it. Gladly I can sill go and do it and it's not closed yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was Kara! Good times.

one of: BRD, LBRS, UBRS, Stratholme, Scholomance. I know it was level 54-ish on my tauren warrior.

upper black rock spire, my war got punted all over the place in the first room.

Stratholme was my first one.
    It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up.

lvled first toon in late icc and after week was asked to heal

lvl 59, someone in my guild ninjainvited me, ported me and said : Banish that thing, dont do anything else!
    And I had already bought the skill from the trainer!
    *best warlock ever*
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

15 man UBRS.
    10 man Scholo and UD Strat.

Kara and still to this day its my favorite raid!!!

I remember doing the old 10 mans. Still consider 40m MC my first raid though.

Firelands was the first raid that i actually did at the appropriate level (though i have been playing since vanilla). Fucking loved that place.

Deleted
    VoA 10, was nigh-on a fresh 80 on my first toon (Ret Pally). ah, memories, now I solo that place when I'm bored....

Deleted
    The first big one was MC. Someday back in 2006 I think it was.

Deleted
    Karazhan .

Deleted
    It was probably BRD, if I recall correctly.

The first "real" raid was MC. I remember decursing people like a mad man on Lucifron, and he dropped the Arcanist Boots for me! First ever raid and I get an item, got hooked.