Behind you
    Black Temple. I remember joining in late BC and doing it for the first time. Heck I even remember I struggled finding the way in to the instance due to the weird entrance as I thought it would be on that huge door (silly me but I was new).

25 man ICC while Cata/BWD was latest (for someone's legendary thingy), it felt so awesome to see that many people killing stuff together. Was first time i heard about jeeves, had to whisper a guy asking what was that

Expansion 6 (and fast)
    Onyxia <3
    That girl never gets old.
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

Wrath Naxx it was either Patchwerk or Thaddius but i was hella fail for thaddius everyone hates me

Over there --->
    Onyxia (60).

Scarlet monestary was my 1st raid, bit wierd you could do that with 10 man but hey, it was a raid
    And we all got the scarlet key as a bonus ^^ great times

First one ever would be SSC, downed like one or two bosses but hardly can remember considering I was just running around casting random spells and being amazed.

This would be much more interesting with a poll.

Can't believe this thread is still active, and better yet i'm still raiding

Molten Core or Onyxia. I don't really count UBRS as raid.

The Patient
    O-Town, NE
    Gruuls Layer - Early 2007. I had no idea what I was doing, and it was fun.

Started late BC.
    Only killed two bosses in Sunwell.
    Didn't clear my first whole raid until 3.0, Naxx2, etc.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Molten Core. After 2 or 3 runs ending at, but not killing Rag, I realized how much I hated the place and my guild :P

Naxx 80, it was awesome, would love if I could see the older version...

I was pugged into another guild's AQ20 or Ony run.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

RPG is non-canon by default. (MickyNeilson)

UBRS would be the first. I never 10manned Strat or Scholo, always 5 manned those. Then MC would be the first big raid. Good times on my Hunter. God I was bad.

Arse-end of Nowheresville
    UBRS. Got my Draconian Deflector there on my first run /sigh. My first REAL piece of end game gear (because, let's face it, most end game gear was blue for A LOT of people in Classic). Then on to MC and Ony.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

25man OS pug, was VERY epic imo. and i never got hit by a lava wave! still love the shit out of OS to this day. OS<3 *takes red tinted glasses off* Yeahhh....

Stood in the Fire
    Stowmind Keep and Ogrimmar
    Zul'Gurub back in Wrath, so after it was current content. But it was a group of anyone level 40-80, my char was like level 50 at the time. It was fun.

Actually can't remember if it was ZG or Onyxia-40.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!