25man OS pug, was VERY epic imo. and i never got hit by a lava wave! still love the shit out of OS to this day. OS<3 *takes red tinted glasses off* Yeahhh....

Stood in the Fire
    Zul'Gurub back in Wrath, so after it was current content. But it was a group of anyone level 40-80, my char was like level 50 at the time. It was fun.

Actually can't remember if it was ZG or Onyxia-40.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Oh god... MC? UBRS? Something like that... never got to see anything above that in Classic though, I was too busy messing around with alts and trying to figure out if I could make melee mages viable or not :P
    FC: 2251-6711-5951

Prophet 60091, this is the flight number of our galactic sun

Black Temple... on my freshly dinged 70 DK during very early wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by Neonore View Post
    Scarlet monestary was my 1st raid, bit wierd you could do that with 10 man but hey, it was a raid
    And we all got the scarlet key as a bonus ^^ great times
    Oh, if those count then Scholo when you could 10 man it was my first raid
    FC: 2251-6711-5951

Prophet 60091, this is the flight number of our galactic sun

Naggy/Vox...what u didnt say what game

in wow was Kara. Still my favorite raid in WoW.

UBRS pug and then later that week a pug full clear ZG (some guild was doing an alt run and invited me from trade).

Karazhan.

My friend got me into the game, groomed me to raid with his guild from the day I started playing. When I finally stepped into the raid after so much preparation and learning to be a part of his team, it felt like I was a prince, finally coming of age.

Glory days mayne

My first raid was Karazhan

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

AQ (heh i was on the first server to open AQ, Medivh)

UBRS but I don't really like to count that as a real raid -- for me it was MC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"

Good old Karazhan only got as far as Maiden and tried once on opera event then the guild I was in fell apart then never got back into raiding until Naxx and then when I finally downed Naxx 25 man on a pug it was glorious I loved it so much was such a blast. I don't care what vanilla hipster players talk about downing Naxx 25 man in WOTLK was one of my favorite moments still one of my favorite raids ever.

kara, and then everything up to sunwell

UBRS, Onyxia, MC. 'cause I'm old

High Overlord
    Scholomance, back when my first Druid hit 60 and it was tuned for 10-Man. Everybody did it with 10 Man instead of 5, because otherwise it would take 200 Hours to complete and was a huge Pain in the Ass. So much fun!

My first raid was scholo 10 on vanilla first week of release...
    My priest, still 60, still earned the first epic staff dropped on kael'thas server europe the following days after the first gandling kill. =)
    On beta, we runed instances so much....
    Was the no-life period...

Karazhan is my first one.

Hate to say it, but my first raid was Blackwing Decent .. yeshyesh, Cataclysm! (Started playing in Cata aswell) Cleared it full normal and then stopped again.
    Then started again in Firelands and killed everything since then in current content HC (except for Tsulong/Sha last tier)

I'm amazed that it seems like Kara seems to be after both vanilla raids and MoP raids. Not surprisingly, it's ahead of cata though.

Anyway, Kara was mine... I think I was in Kara within a month of BC launching, having started playing during the BC pre-patch.

Fnatic pls

I recall it being Molten Core, but I really didn't do much in that raid. I think we cleared some trash, then we called the raid because our tanks were not geared enough.

My first serious raid, with a proper guild and real time investment from my end was Karazan. That atmosphere, the layout, design and development of that raid was, and still is, phenomenal.