LBRS in Beta when it was still 15 man and warlocks could wear chain mail as they were originally planned as a caster tank ... after release i cant really remeber i did the whole scholo strat ubrs stuff on the first day i hit 60 anyway but afterwards would be Mc obviously and we even killed Lucifron on first raid ,X also i got my first item ever there ! was tranq shot for my hunter xPthe good ol book!

on my first twink it was onyxia and Mc right afterwards was the only one online with a dwarf priest for fear ward <3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Kara, got summoned into Prince with no experience at raiding whatsoever on my warlock. Real trial by fire lol.

Kara. Thought I was bad ass in my crafted purples that I had spent hours upon hours farming waters for.
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

EQ - Plane of Fear, Sometime in 2000 with ~80 other semi clueless saps. Wipe for several hours at zone in and waited another 5 hours in order to get my corpse with all my gear.

WoW - Strat and UBRS and then ZG, first "real" boss I ever killed was the Raptor boss.

Kara I see here alot, best raid ever imo. That was the first raid I ever led.

Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    First raid entered? Molten Core.
    First raid done at max level? Kara.

Got carried through MC at level 50 while leveling during early BC by some bored friends farming TF and Sulfuras.
    Eventually caught up and a little geared, at least enough to do a few bosses in Kara, up to Shade, where we wiped for something like 4 hours.

Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Blademaster
    Karazhan!

Most favorite raid ever was ZA tho.!

Molten Core

My first raid was kara, i got totally carried and was boosted to some tier, loved it

First raid in WoW? LBRS. First raid ever? Lady Vox.

First real raiding was in Bastion of Twilight as current content since I entered the game in late WotLK. Back when Windrunner Horde still had raiders they gladly took me in to fill their slot yet I had no exp at all. Sure we only killed Halfus but it was a really good experience for first-time raiding, using ventrilo, master looter and all!
    Baradin Hold's Argaloth don't count personally

Troll altoholic | Windrunner and Barthilas Horde

Karazhan! Fuck yeah, Karazhan!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

First raid ever? Aerfalle Keep in AC.

And you thought buying food, pots, and elixiers was raid preparation

http://perfectlight.aforumfree.com/t...rlinthe-recall

First WoW raid... Ulduar.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

one of the nowadays 5men instances: BRD/LBRS/UBRS/strat/scholo but tbh i can't really remember it prolly was too overwhelming

new naxxramas

Hit level 70 and ran off with my guild to do kara a couple weeks later. We also got the zul'aman raid during bc, but that was as far as i got in that expansion.

Mogu'shan Vaults. I resisted MMO's for a long time and only came to WoW after SW:ToR went free to play in a highly predatory and cash-grabby way. I had done Dragon Soul LFR in late Cata, but never normal modes until this xpac.

Field Marshal
    Kara 10 man, Gruul's Lair 25 man.

for me it was ZG 20.

i remeber i dinged 60 on a monday afternoon. the guild i was in had lost there off tank, so they wanted me to take over, so i got a full tank set from the zg run and the shield droped to. then we took down ony and i got the T2 helmet.

Tuesday i was off tanking a full MC clear and if i remember right i allmost got a full tier 1 set on that run. best raid week for me ever in wow.

one month later we killed nefarian for the first time.
    Intel i5 2500K: Asus Masimux IV Extreme: Palit GTX 680 Jetstream: Chieftec Nitro Series 1200W:Corsair H-100 Hydro:
    8Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz CL8: Crucial M4 128Gb+256Gb: Creative Sound Blaster Z: Corsair Obsidian 800D: Plextor PX-880SA

Field Marshal
    Kara 10 man, Gruul's Lair 25 man. High King Maulgar seemed s hard at the time i thought i'd never kill it, good times.

I dont really count UBRS, BRD or Strat as raids, so I'd say Zul'Gurub.