Molten Core, I feel old, Yet I am oh so young.. Was level 60
    Last edited by Mayati; 2013-12-27 at 03:50 PM.

LvL 58, MC. They needed a dwarf priest to fear ward the tank. Even won some gear off the trash that I couldnt equip until lvl 60 lol.

I remember it! I was level 57 (maybe 56?) and I did a Baron run in Strath with a friend. I got the dagger from the last boss and I couldn't even equip it!
    Ret Paladin
    5/14H T16

random pug raid: naxx at level 80
    organized raid: ICC when it got released with the guild i still raid with to this day ^_^

Honestly I love and appreciate all raids that have been implemented in the game. If I had to chose one specifically I would choose Heroic TOGC.. NO TRASH WAHOOOO or AQ40 - RED MOUNT IS MINE.

~Spazzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Naxx 2.0.

This is probably why I do not hate it like the majority of people I speak to.

Officially it was ZG but it was a bunch of 70's doing an 60's raid.

Unofficially, Kara was my first "At-Level" raid. Awww fond memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Officially it was ZG but it was a bunch of 70's doing an 60's raid.

Unofficially, Kara was my first "At-Level" raid. Awww fond memories.
    Tarren mill/SS raid. Then ony or lucifron.

For me it was Kara, love that place to this day. Actually I love all the T4 raids they were the bomb.

Blademaster
    Karazhan
    Also got the mount from the first boss...7 years ago and that was the last time I really was lucky with mountdrops

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Gruul's Lair.

probably MC, maybe aq 20

Ifit is a bigger than 5 man raid than it would be strat ds at level 54 (weird experience btw because i was such a low level i couldn't do any dmg at all it was either resist or miss all the way through the instance)^^
    first regular raid 40 man would be MC.

Kara.

It is also the bestest raid.

classic molten core . 40man best time ever .

Ubrs! /10char

Lbrs
    10chars

--=="The Light and How To Swing It"==--

my first actual raid was lvl 80 naxx 10 man, a random guy whispered me if i wanted to come along, and after the raid i joined their guild and had the best time in WoW ever.

but before that i joined couple of friends doing onyxia when i was lvl 58, died at first breath, watched an amazing fight of a dragon and 3 friends, got loot too

good times good times

Kara was my first raid. Wotlk had just come out. I was prolly level 72-73 in wotlk questing greens. We got to the last boss Prince Malchezaar. Let me remind you I had no idea what I was doing. I was a ret pally. If I remember correctly he does this thing and you cant get close to it??? Anyways we got him down to very little health and everybody died except me. I kept hitting him and healing myself til I finally killed him. Everybody in vent was yelling and I actually felt like a hero. I felt like I made a difference in the world. Nah I just took out the last boss in kara. No big deal now anybody can solo him pretty much lol. Good times tho. After kara was prolly 10-25 naxx.

Kara! as for other raids for fun, Tarren Mill defence raid and revenge was fun.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4