UBRS for me : )

I think it was Stratholme, but it also may have been LBRS. It's been a long time. I do remember an epic dropping from the first AoE pack in Stratholme. There was some discussion over who should get it and I think the person in charge ended up just taking it and leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    Stratholme, but it also may have been LBRS.
    Same. I remember it taking hours and hours to complete and how rewarding it felt after a hunter successfully kited Drak to the Beast room so we had time killing his two adds.

~Spazzer
    Last edited by Spazzer; 2013-12-27 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

UBRS from memory.

Technically speaking, Gnomeregan. Yes, it had a period when it was run with 10 people. Then the raid quartet at 56+ (LBRS-UBRS-Scholo-Strat), I don't remember the order, I think the first I did was LBRS.
    As for "real" raids, with the meaning that we give them now, Onyxia was the first, then MC, then all the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Razorfen Kraul, technically not a raid... but when i first entered there (1st introduction to group content) it sure as hell seemed like one
    "Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside."

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzer View Post
    Same. I remember it taking hours and hours to complete and how rewarding it felt after a hunter successfully kited Drak to the Beast room so we had time killing his two adds.

~Spazzer
    I was that hunter. ^_^ Good preparation for the leaf chain. (although that was UBRS, and it was a bitch to find someone with the "key", so I ended up getting it myself)

UBRS, I did do brd with 10 players too, though. - If UBRS doesnt count, Molten Core

Dragon Soul, I finally capped a character and got enough gear to queue for LFR. It was quite epic, fighting on a dragon's back, have it crash into the Maelstrom and then for some reason fighting it's blood-fire-tentacle-thingies because Old Gods or something, as you can probably tell, I had no clue what was going on around me.
    ''The man who tells the tale is the one who decides history, he tells it wrong, and you have nothing more than a pretty story, he tells it right, and you have a legacy, you want a story told right, you ask someone who helped make it happen...''

I was that hunter. ^_^ Good preparation for the leaf chain. (although that was UBRS, and it was a bitch to find someone with the "key", so I ended up getting it myself)
    Ewww.. The Key... The pain and agony of showing up and no one having the key... rage...

~Spazzer
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Yea, but it was cool watching Vaelastrasz pop in like the Kool-Aid man ready to rumble with Rend. Worth it.

Yea, but it was cool watching Vaelastrasz pop in like the Kool-Aid man ready to rumble with Rend. Worth it.
    I was so lazy, I use to wall climb from LBRS to UBRS and bypass the door completely. Even though it really didn't accomplish anything besides wasting time.

~Spazzer

Molten Core

The Patient
    UBRS, then the next day went and got the MC attunement done and done MC. Was still clueless about what was going on but remember it was a ton of fun. Though that may just be nostalgia speaking because after a couple months it was a drag I suppose. Though every new raid afterward was always a lot of fun, other than AQ. I hate bugs.

Icc ah glorious times ;-)

UBRS when it was 15 man. Or maybe it was 10 man Stratholme? One of the two. I also remember 10 man Scholo.

I dare say I even recall BRD being 10 mannable (which made MC attunement much easier early on).

UBRS, then Molten Core 40 Man at release. TONS of PvP raids on settlements before that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Hmm, my very first raid? If I think about it, probably back when I was lvl 35 on my Dwarf Hunter, I was in Southshore and some people were screaming in chat that they were putting a raid together to attack Tarren Mill, so I immediately joined....and immediately got my ass handed to me xD We died over and over to 100s of horde, literally.
    But my first raid raid, would be Molten Core, now, I was only around 8-9 years old at this point I believe, and had no idea what I was doing, but the worst part was, I was the leader xD I just figured you get 40+ people together, figure out who can tank and heal, and go! We actually got around half way done with it though...that was the most amazing feeling ever, this little kid leading all these people through a dangerous dungeon xD
    Then my own first City raid that I lead not too long after the MC raid with all my new friends that I made actually worked, we practically took over Undercity, then all went to hop onto the zeppelin to org. Half of us missed it and the other half was greeted by a full raid of Horde, oh it was fantastic, nothing like that anymore.

ah nostalgia. Hard to remember what the first raid was, if it was UBRS or the old scholomance, back when they was 10 and 15man raids. But I remember my first trip into a (real) raid! Just joined my friends MC raiding guild, and for my first raid i borrowed his computer, as my own was crap, and i wanted to make a good impression! Good times was had, and next raid on my own pc i raided with < 1 fps! Guess bringing wooden pc into molten core was a bad idea.