Naxxramas while at level 70.

Stratholme if i remember correctly

Scholomance class raid.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Naxxramas 25man (WotLK) Remember playing a PoM pyro mage. Let's just say it didn't produce the highest of sustained damage.

Zul'gurub, i joined half an hour after i first dinged 60.

Zul'gurub at lvl 70. I was in a guild with a lot of people that had never tried raiding before, so we had a little fun run in troll land. My first real raid was good old Karazan. The perfect raid for a brand new player

either molten core or zul'gurub, both on same week

AQ 40, I shit myself at the shear intensity of it all.

Karazhan, but I did run MC a few times before level cap in TBC.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Stratholme
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

15 man brd, ubrs/lbrs, good times. but after for real raid: of course, killing rag for the first time 3rd guild on faction to do it was just an amazing feeling.
    Stormspellz -mugthol
    Battletag - Stormz#1438

Black Temple, oh the memories <3

Trial of the Crusader in Wotlk

BRD or Onyxia. Fun times back when I had no clue what I was doing in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    What was the first raid you stepped into?
    Karazhan, I was so clueless what to do there as Restoration Druid.

Karazhan <3

love that place still!

It was either UBRS while levelling or MC at level 58 on my Warrior. i cant remember due to it being that long ago :/

Don't remember, most likely Zul Aman @ 70, few weeks prior to WotLK. Before then, PvP 24/7
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

Icecrown Citadel. Only raid that actually felt like a raid before I did Ulduar since then and over the years. You actually felt like you were storming the fortress/hold of a King/Boss. Nothing compares to the waves and waves of Undead coming spawning at the entrance. Then you have Tirion and the Ebon Hold. Simply epic. I mean raids these days feel more like instances with completely out of place trash mobs. Dragon Soul anyone?

Every trash mod in ICC was perfectly executed. The whole design was simply perfect.

ICC has often taken a lot of slack simply for how long it was around for and people got burnt out, but it still offered one of the most epic moments in WoW.