Nathan Blightcaller, Strat/Scholo/Ubrs and MC

Merely a Setback Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Naxxramas 25 man in Wrath. I was carried -_-

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

10 chars

such chars
    very many

I know they may not be traditional raids but scholo, strat and ubrs were 40 man raids at launch. So they're my first. Traditional raid would be MC

Funchal | Madeira Island | Portugal
    Not counting the original UBRS, I remember going for ZG20 - my adrenaline was high. Been hook to raids even since.

Melbourne, Australia
    stratholme and ubrs

molten core, we didn't kill a boss first night

Kara. Still remember the feeling. It was epic.

-10 chars-

Kara was my first proper raid in that I didn't die instantly and wonder wtf was going on.

I have a vague memory of joining an Onyxia group in Vanilla and dying almost immediately before getting booted from the group. I think I've mostly repressed that though.

Mine was Maraudon... no joke. You used to be able to 10 or 15 man it (forgot which). Scholomance, Stratholme, and Blackrock Spire were 10 man. I remember a video of a group of 8 Mages, 1 tank, 1 healer ran through UBRS AoE'ing everything.

High Overlord
    San Francisco: The Prius collection bin of the world!
    Naxx 10 in wrath, some RL friends had finally convinced me to play, and once i got to max level they brought me along on an achieve run through naxx. i didn't do too bad, (did the whole +/- boss right, even aced the dance on haigan), but on Sapphiron i got tail whipped away from the frozen raid members (nobody told me dragons did that) and died. fucked up the whole "undying" achieve.

Karazhan, was fun times.
    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    Zeratul has always just been the batman of outerspace.

10 man scholo, then 15man ubrs and of course molten chore.
    Stormspellz -mugthol
    Battletag - Stormz#1438

ICC, yes i am a wrath baby

my first ever raid group was a stratholme 10 man run with a toon and account i dont have anymore (undead priest)

my first ''real'' raid was molten core and i will never forget that moment. even pulling the mobs was an issue back in the days and raids were using hunters for that specific duty. i had a hunter on my account but i had no idea how to play ( my wife leveled a female troll hunter on my account ) even then i had to level it and come to the next molten core raid. i did and oh boy, was it fun. since then i play my hunter as my main and for the memory of her first moments, i didn't race / gender changed her.

talk about pixel bonds hehe.

lvl 80 onyxia, sarth, totc, icc. i started raiding around the time plagueworks opened up in icc. i joined a decent guild and really started raiding in the end of icc.

never did ulduar when it was hard and i have always been sad about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

Technically UBRS, but MC was my first.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arrod/advanced Fire for Mythic Raiding
    <Side Project> - Eonar/Velen 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 5/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry

Karazhan, with a pug. I had a lot of stamina gems (I've always played a mage) because I kept dying.