Blademaster
    Karazhan...huh...I wanna go back in time...Theatre event <3

Got the mount on the first attempt after someone in the raid told me how to /roll...Don't worry...I payed for this...every other raidmount refused to be mine since then

Started playing in Dragon Soul as a casual and made my way up to the #49 West 10man... before I quit hardcore raiding for good, that is :P Guess I'm a fast learner, huh?

Scholomance was 10man back in the day, guess that would count now.

Zul'Gurub. Spent like 5 months off-tanking it and never got a single item cause the dickhead Raidleader kept giving the tank loot to his brother, who was dps no less.

ICC, purely because no one else was online in guild, and a shitty shadow priest listening to tactics is better than a pug.

Dunno if you count any of the old 15 man dungeons, then it would be scholo if not MC.
    [

Normal mode Firelands. Was fun, we got to Ragnaros until I stopped raiding.

Zul'gurub.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

Mine was definitely the original ZG.

Dragon Soul, cleared heroics in like a month, then stopped until SoO

Pretty sure if you want to count "intended" raid instances it is most definitely Molten Core.

I distinctively recall showing up in 8/8 Lightforge armor with a crusader-enchanted Arcanite Reaper and being sent home after the first night and told to come back with healing gear.

I promptly re-rolled Warrior and didn't raid again until nearly when BWL came out.

If you want to start with instances that you could enter as a raid group; I guess the answer is 15 man UBRS or 10 man Scholo/Stratholme.

So much UBRS though; I used to come home from college/work and do one run a night trying to get my Lightforge pieces.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Dragon Soul on LFR!

Warlock main. I'm really bad at this game.

The original Alterac Valley. The most organic raid in all of WoW. Also, one of the longest raids in history.
    Last edited by Hardkorr; 2014-04-27 at 10:44 PM. Reason: reasons
    If you want me to cite sources that would back up my claims, I would be more than happy to. Just send me a private message and ask politely.

Stratholme (Back when it was a 10 man) DId the whle thig in one go. Took nearly 4 hours if mememory serves <.<

Mechagnome
    Stratholme, then countless UBRS runs. Then molten core opened and raided that, though we 5 manned some trash before it was a raid, back when you could CC giants; I remember someone getting T2 out of MC, good old days. Ended up killing Ragnaros in late April/May. If I remember right, you could "raid" everything except Molten Core back in December 2014, and we did.. Those days were funny, people had on level ~40 items and had little idea of their class mechanics.

UBRS, was pretty chaotic as we were one of the first groups to attempt it on the server.
    Diablo 3 - Demon Hunter - Wizard - Monk
    Dota 2 Rampage # 1 # 2 # 3
    Mario Kart 8 - Online Rank : 7963
    Death Knight

UBRS if we're counting that one. Otherwise, Molten Core.

Stratholme and Scholo too I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Naxx 10, went to replace someone who couldn't come and I think we started at Sapphiron and killed him and KT. Next week killed about half of the other bosses. Was in full PvP gear too.

Uhhh I think Grull's lair