ony, then AQ40
    was as vanilla ended but i was so undergeared thinking about it, i raided with full teir0.5 which i thought was the shizz back then

Deleted
    UBRS, than Onyxia or MC not rly sure about it anymore

UBRS. Or if this doesn't count, it was ZG.

karazhan...and i was a healer...and healed without any raid frames...so i was basically healing the other 4 person in my group lol.

I did deadmines with 7+ man in vanilla I was level 26 tho.. we facerolled that place

UBRS back in the day. It was still considered a raid BUT if you want the "real 40" then it was MC.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

UBRS I guess, but my first 40man was an MC pug. I still remember witnessing the first ever epic drop from trash mob, the rogue tier1 belt. So much awe in raid chat...

I somehow got into an Obsidian Sanctum run nine days after my mage hit 80 back in september 2009. The next day I did Naxxramas 10 man and got military and plague wing in one night. A month later I did OS 10 and FL in the same night. Time really flies, if you look at the new armory you can see your raid achievements, most recent on top, oldest on bottom. It's like a really interesting timeline.

The Catacombs, it was a 5 man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post
    MC when I was 58 >>. Dont ask why my guild took me in there lol. Sad thing is I outlived a lot of the 60s on most of the boss fights.
    This wouldn't have been on Rexxar, would it? I remember the guild I was in bringing in a level 58 and they managed to out live a lot of us. lol

I'd say UBRS was my first raid.

Deleted
    UBRS and Strat lol. First 40 man was MC I remember it well

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan back in TBC... and with my very first guild as well. We formed the guild with a dude I met in a Maraudon run at around level 45 or so... Leveled to 70 while gathering members and eventually we had enough "geared" level 70s in the guild and then went into Kara with a half of another guilds raid-team as a merged raid.

Was good fun and I'll never forget that raid. We killed a few bosses and had a good time but a few days after my friend had to quit playing due to some IRL issues and I never saw him again However, the other guild we raided with asked me to join them on another Kara run next week as they lacked one DPS and they were impressed by my performance and invited me to the guild. We ended up clearing Kara with that guild and some other content as well before I started mostly PvPing.

Only started raiding again in the start of WotLK and ended up in one of the best guilds on the realm... and still going strong with the same guild!

I've also DPSd on some bosses in MC back in Vanilla on my friends Mage whenever he didnt feel like playing himself :P

that must have been 10man stratholme
    bored me quite a bit though

molten core was amazing, the first time i saw 40 people shooting at the first 2 giants i was really impressed.
    onyxia phase 2 was great too. after that, nothing really impressed me anymore.

Deleted
    Karazhan

Scholomance back when it was a 10 man. If you talk about a raid as we know them today then it was MC.

Blackrock Depths!

I think was level 58 or something. We had a 8 man guild raid, with people from 48 to 60.

Especially the level 48 caused a few wipes due to aggro range. But it was fun :>

15+ Year Old Account
    scholomance at level 58

Molten Core, early Vanilla. I guess you could also count in Blackfathom Depths or UBRS, as lets face it, they were both 10 or 15 players. Guess those counts as raids.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Onyxia back in Vanilla :'(

- Anyway, I guess were back at almost the same difficulty now. Its good, good.

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS, then ZG