Deleted
    UBRS, even it didn't feel like a raid instance.
    Apart from that: Molten Core

Stratholme, but even though we had a couple of 60s in the group we only killed one or two bosses and continually wiped on trash, fun times though until we disbanded.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Onyxia. I don't count UBRS as a raid.

Deleted
    Black temple for me, although it was an epic failure...

Deadmines in Vanilla Beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Stratholme 10man.. the awesome days.
    I so forgot that it was a raid instance back then... Yeah, this was my first raid - and I think I wasn't even 60 yet Our GM asked me and my boyfriend if we want to join Stratholme. I remember I felt so confused with so many people ^^

Deleted
    My first raid was in Vanilla, Molten Core with my rogue. I was just lvl59, we wanted to test how much xp I would gain, it was not much though I didn't really raid with my rogue.
    My first raid with my current main was also in Vanilla, Zul'Gurub. Got the Will of Arlokk staff from the Panther boss, kinda lucky I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm... I think it was UBRS or ZG back in 2006.

Kara. Most amazing Raid ever for that reason probably. I still love to run it though.

RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL!!!

Deleted
    Stratholme, wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back when it was 10-man I believe.

Naxx 25 for me . I had played during BC just never got a lvl 70 in time to raidbefore i took my first break.
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

Kara, and it still BY FAR my fav
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Molten Core, and I got carried like a pro :3 (i would use shocks and kept placing totems, and occasionally healed myself. lol I had no clue!)

Deleted
    UBRS 10 man

I wish I started with Kara =[ i never got to enjoy it. My first Level appropriate raid was SSC, was pretty killer

my first raid ever was MC(i was lvl 60 or something,but got boosted my 80s)
    my first REAL raid(at max level) was VoA 25(arhavon),one day after hitting 80
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara was the first raid i ever did. I lagged so badly i was about 2 minutes behind everyone else. Eventually I got a better computer and I could raid with ease.

Kara.

I remember spending a couple of hours just to get to curator only to have the raid leader end the run after one wipe and told everyone to get arcane resist gear. >.< This was Kara was brand spanking new though.

The first was old strat-10, way back in the days. The only thing I remember from there though is that we had a lunchbreak on 1h so we all could eat.
    Happy troll since 2005