10+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance was my first raid if we are counting current 5-man instances as raids. That shit must have taken like 4 hours too.

Otherwise, it was MC. We managed to kill Lucifron in our first raid after wiping on him for like a solid hour. We then got our ass handed to us by Magmadar as we only had the one hunter with tranq shot.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2011-01-17 at 01:04 PM.

scholomance

Pve? Stratholm of course.

Pvp? 40man Hammerfall raid the day honor was released on my lvl 27 rogue. Good times.

Kara remebering thinking pls don't put the dot on me from tht second boss wa a fun raid didn't complete it till after bc ended. Half way through moved onto gruul. I loved the come die thin he said.

My first experience Ysondre the world boss Dragon. I think I was level 57 on my Nelf Hunter and I tagged along to see what was going on.

My first PROPER raid was Karazhan on my Paladin Tank... man that raid took such a long time. I think we did up to Netherspite and after about 5 wipes gave up.

I remember just before LK was released a load of us going back in armour FAR better than we should have had for Kara and basically AoEing around the whole instance.

Just glad I got my Vampire Bat pet and the Arcanite Ripper.... I pull it out and use it now and then... you get so many "who.. what .. how... where the hell did you get that?" tells.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    Karazhan. Great place to start
    The same place for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan/ZA. I did all pre-bc raids and wotlk raids and I've done Baradin Hold/ 1/6 (Magmaw on 50%) On BWL and I've seen Bastion and done the mobs :P, Haven't bothered doing Halfus yet though. <--Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Gruul's Lair. Mmmmm, good times.
    Oh, ye! that's true!

Deleted
    UBRS in lvl 60 was the first raid i did...
    Ohh great times

Karazhan, just after I finally upgraded my computer to a model that didn't DC me when in groups of more than 5! I still love Karazhan and enjoy going back there. The art, the music, the fight mechanics...all of it was epic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS was the first one here..

but a real raid back then was first seen at either MC or Onyxia then Zul Gurub

First real raid for me was Molten Core

UBRS back when it was 15 man. After that a strat class run XD
    First raid instance I entered was MC. Wiping on Lucifron D:

(Yea, I started when WoW came out T_T I know, I'm old).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was Stratholme or Scholomance 10-man raid actually. UBRS 15-man shortly after.
    When talking about 'real' raids... the good old MC. Oh the fun when there were 40 man in the blue dungeon set and this huge molten giant stomped the tank in 2 hits, and this was only the first door-trash - welcome to raiding :P

Oh and the TM vs Southshore could technically be considered a raid too. But darn the trash was never-ending!
    Last edited by Wengel; 2011-01-17 at 01:46 PM.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

I've been playing since Dec '05, so Strat 10-man. Scholo & UBRS soon after. Real raid: MC. Good times.

Deleted
    molten core ofc

Karazhan for me.

Deleted
    Astranaar before BGs were implemented. We would join 40 lvl 20-40 players and go run over Astranaar. The Alliance would gather a counterraid to run over crossroads (xroads back then). Somehow on my first server we didnt have the tarrenmill war. it was all astranaar vs xroads. It was huge and more fun than any raid afterwards.
    There werent many high lvl players back then and if a lvl 50 or even 60 showed up all lowbies would focus on him like an open world boss until they finally fell.

best raids ever!

ubrs back in the days

Molten Core or Ony I forget tbh, I don't consider UBRS a raid though so.

That was back when Molten Core dropped T1 and T2, think i got 3 peices of bloodfang before they removed it from MC.
    Last edited by Zadiell; 2011-01-17 at 02:01 PM.