Mechagnome
    Kara... then Naxxramas

Stood in the Fire Captain Noctus's Avatar
    Kara on my shaman ^^ <3
    My fledgling guild then went on to do ZA Gruuls and Mags before our Guild Leader dissapeared. I was an officer and struggled to keeo the guild going (I had minimal power =X, I could Demote, but NOT boot), but I got us organized enough to down SSC, three bosses in TK, and almost all of Hyjal.
    Thanks i4ni for the sig!

Kara, that was so much fun.

Blademaster
    ZG for me.

Sig By Mystyka

Herald of the Titans Oneirophobia's Avatar
    ICC LOLOOLOL
    Not really, Scholomance was. I hate that stupid place.

INFRACTED! For uhm... Idk, I'll read the ToS later, I'm sure I'll find something in there I can stretch to cover whatever it is I don't like about you.

kara! i love that place, its one place i wouldent mind revisiting @85 as long as blizzard dosent mess it up!

Kara was my first. At the time, I played my mage. She was my only level 70. I remember being irritated at the person forming the raid because they wanted caster dps to have 600 bonus spell damage and I didn't quite meet that requirement.

I did by the next week though, and I had a blast! It's still one of my favorite raids, especially the music.

UBRS ftw! Oh yeah, those were the days.

My was Zul'Gurub. It was back in vanilla. I just wanted to try something else than brd and I made a pug to Zg when I reached level 58. Sad thing is we didn't got the first trash pack down.

lvl 60 onyxia...rawr

Kara, wish they would revamp it, was such a fun run.

My first 40 man raid was Onyxia, but I remember the lesser (now considered full raid) UBRS runs.

malygos 25 , i ding'd lvl 80 5 minutes before raid starting , and we were 24 so they put me in and ... sadly i did better than much other people who were half epic XD

Kara. As Arms Warrior. It wasent pretty

Field Marshal
    Thinking my first raid was Onyxia or ZG, started in WotLK, so first raid ive raided at correct time probably was VoA
    Mind Controlling of cliffs since 10/10/10.

Yeh, Im that guy who heals and Shields you, might wanna thank me next time I save you from 5 Hordies.

First raid was UD Strat when it still required 10 people to complete it, then UBRS not long after that. My first "real" raid was Molten Core.

UBRS, shortly followed by a 13man onyxia with a holypaladin as maintank, did not work.

First raid was kara got kick right after horseman because I had no idea what I was doing

MC with my first char - warlock. It was quite a pathetic performance, as I've wiped the entire raid by pulling additional pack. Those 39 ppl weren't somewhat grateful for that. I still can't forgive myself for being such a faceroll scarecrow. Looted my first epic that night though.

Quote Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
    ubrs, was 10 man back then if i remember correctly, then mc
    was 15 if you go back even further.

my first raid was MC at lvl 59. my guild needed bodies, and there i was. was still fire spec'd too.
    LolSean - 85 Troll Shaman