Must've been OS10. Started on Wrath launch, so didn't get to experience the(awesome looking) raids from before that other than the odd solo attempt or for-teh-lulz-run.

Deleted
    ZG as a clueless hunter. Had no idea what I was doing, why or how and my rotation was mostly auto-attack with random serpent stings. Haven't rolled a hunter since vanilla :P

Was invited to karazhan by a guild I was in when they were on prince =P

If you count 10 people in a group as a raid in vanilla WoW that would be Deadmines and a few others dungeons that had you can do around lvl 15 to 25. Then there is Ubrs, Lbrs, Scholo and Strat which you can do with 10 people at lvl 58 with ZG 40man raid.

But back in vanilla WoW a real raid of 40 people I say it was ZG for me at level 58 but I did all 10/5 man dungeons at lvl 58 in vanilla and did ubrs and lbrs.

Gnomeregan.

What do you mean, that's not a raid? Sure felt hard enough to me...

Okay, Karazhan then. Good times.
    If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

UBRS 15 man.

I guess from the ones we'd still recognise as raids it would be molten core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trowa824 View Post
    If you count 10 people in a group as a raid in vanilla WoW that would be Deadmines and a few others dungeons that had you can do around lvl 15 to 25. Then there is Ubrs, Lbrs, Scholo and Strat which you can do with 10 people at lvl 58 with ZG 40man raid.

But back in vanilla WoW a real raid of 40 people I say it was ZG for me at level 58 but I did all 10/5 man dungeons at lvl 58 in vanilla and did ubrs and lbrs.
    ZG was 20man..
    My first raid was MC at 59 - baron geddon. Was awesome :>

Either Gruul or Kara... Can't remember for sure

Naxx 10 with some good old friends that I miss but it was a lot of fun though I only has half a clue what I was doing ^.^ still did a full clear in one lock out rofl
    <KillingTime> Dawnbringer U.S. 8/8 heroic
    Mitsuka, Savior of Aseroth

First real raid that was current that I participated in was Naxx in Wrath.

I did Molten Core and Black Temple but was carried by 80s while i was 60 and 70 respectively

First time in a raid group, probably UBRS. First real raid, Molten Core.

Mine was ZG at lvl 59 in November 2006. I remeber it like it was yesterday. Sunday Night, pile of crisps, cans of beer. I was nervous as hell, the guild were 1 player short or they would not have taken me. I even remember winning Zulian Defender.

Deleted
    ZG literally 10 mins after dinging 60...i did not have a clue wtf i was doing lol

BoT downed halfus and then failed on Valiona and theraliona, second raid was BwD downed magmaw and omnotron defense system and then wiped for almost 8 hours against maloriak getting him down to 100k at about 5am then wiping lol.

Karazhan, wipes on Attumen all night long !
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

kara ftw! remember the good ol' days where making it to shade in 1 night was awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan!

bwl but at 70. My first actual level appropriate raid was kara.

Baradin Hold was my first raid ever.

Kara. still my best raid besides ulduar