Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara as a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't quite remember whether I did Naxxramas or Obsidian Sanctum first. One of the two at least.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    naxx in 3.1 , we made a pug and had way too much fun , that really made me wanted to raid more!

Kara on my hunter. It was all I raided in BC, because I wasn't in a guild and was bad. Then I started right up with Naxx in WotLK, and never looked back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I forget if I've posted on this thread before. But it was a 10-man Scholomance raid at level 56. If that doesn't count, UBRS. If that doesn't count, MC.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

probably UBRS or something, i don't remember. If you're talking 40 mans MC.

Pre-WoW: Plane of Fear in EverQuest 1, must have been 11 years ago or so...
    WoW: Molten Core in Vanilla when I was Alliance, I even remember getting my first Epic drop on that raid - a pair of Sabatons of Might from Gehennas
    -Cazic, 85 Death Knight, Draenor-EU
    -Chaosweaver, 85 Warlock, Draenor-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    First ever was Ony 60 in 2007. I won her head with a -100 roll =D

Most difficult (for me anyways) that I completed was Black Temple, which also happens to be my favorite BC Raid ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Onyxia 10 revamped at 80. then all of 10 man Toc later that night

I applied to a guild with shit gear but my application was good enough so I got accepted. First night - Freya x3. I was nervous as fuck. On the kill I ended up #2 on DPS.

Deleted
    Karazhan on my priest I think, I only got to level 60 a week or so before BC came out, haven't looked back since then.

ubrs - best raid ever, esp the general and people not knowing what "KITE" means.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post
    Kara on my pally as ret.... ahhh yes, all the times I killed myself on prince during enfeeble because of seal of blood.... good times.... good times...
    That was me also. I got carried through Kara tho, I had noooo idea what was going on at all, i was playing on a crappy laptop and kept lagging out, and I had to download this program called Vent to play *woosh* <- sound of things going over my head. I'm sure I was bottom dps, and I died every boss, but it was awesome! We killed Prince, tho, and they gave me the t4 head token (cuz they all already had t6 or something, this was at the last two weeks of BC)!

This was the beginning of my endgame experience, and I consider a quality player across the board now! Good times
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    First raid ever was Scholomance followed by UD Strat.

Kara, and since I was in greens and normal mode blues, I was need rolling on every piece of cloth that dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Just did pvp in Vanilla, that High warlord eluded me because of a summer vacation Started raiding in BC when Kara hit. That was a very fun raid although I remember pugging in on an alt with a friend's guild and they wiped on chess event. I /facepalmed and invited him to our guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'aman(or however that's spelled) back in BC

Well, unless you count doing UBRS when it was a 15 person instance
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

MC on some private server but it wasn't the best experience ~~ Then i bought WoW few weeks after TBC release and first official raid was Karazhan.

My first raid was actually Tempest Keep. And I won my T5 shoulders there. I played my Shaman as Enhance and no one wanted to bring me to Karazhan because Shamans were a liability. So I kinda AFKd in Shat and some guy asked me to go to TK with them because they needed a Heroism. Best raid ever.