It was Karazhan... Good old days
    Yes, I am an Horde fanboy
    Yes, I am an Alliance fanboy
    No, I'm not gonna miss 50% of the game for some stupid ridiculous faction fight

Naxx but in the ulduar patch.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Molte Core, believe it was a fresh run too.

Absolutely Epic.

Was back in tbc when my guild carried me through ZG for gear (I was 60 ).

MC. I got my first epic from Magmadar

Gogo Medallion of Steadfast Might.

Does Lady Vox count?

Kara I think - off-tanking after spending 6 months lvling my warrior as prot

in the beta i raided sm cath 10 players no tank way underleveled and could not kill it think we were 6 mages and i didet se a singel sheep

on live my first raid was scholomancer, followed by startholmen and ubrs, then on to the molten core, i rememner to have a ton of yellow labels were i had written kill times down to sec on all trash so we would know the respwan timer on dog and sugers, getting to lucifron was harder then killing him

Yeah, I remember raiding UBRS as end game screaming into the mic when we killed general drakkisath after a few days of attempts...good times, now I global him xD

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    change is almost always good, embrace it.

First raid was a fail raid of MC on my gnome warrior. None of us had ever raided before and we failed like mad. Soon after, a couple friends of mine who had rerolled as Horde on another server talked me into joining them and I leveled my rogue. Join them for my first real raid of MC and got my T1 booties. Never felt so giddy about a piece of gear as those boots. Continued to raid with that group from the server first Rag kill till Illidan's death before in guild drama split it.

blightcaller "the first and the last"
    (for all that never played vanilla he was a quest mob that kind of "needed" a raid to kill in plaguelands)

I want to say Naxx, but the first one I can really remember is Ulduar.

Field Marshal
    Molten Core

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    in the beta i raided sm cath 10 players no tank way underleveled and could not kill it think we were 6 mages and i didet se a singel sheep

on live my first raid was scholomancer, followed by startholmen and ubrs, then on to the molten core, i rememner to have a ton of yellow labels were i had written kill times down to sec on all trash so we would know the respwan timer on dog and sugers, getting to lucifron was harder then killing him
    I wish this was me - after playing this game for 6ish years - it's just a shame I didnt start 1-2 years earlier to experience vanilla for real.

A molten core pug back before tbc came out.. The pug wiped before the first boss, though. This is also assuming the UBRS isn't counted as a raid.

20 man UBRS or 10 man strat/scholo. If you're talking about raids? Molten Core, every week until BWL
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    ZG was a 10 man instance and you couldnt enter if you were below 60.

Get arroused lying on the internet?

Actually, you're wrong you can enter at 58-60 and it is a 20man...learn you're shit thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    change is almost always good, embrace it.

The Patient
    First raids groups were killing alliance in ashenvale and hillsbrad during the beta.

First raid instance was strath. I remember even 10 people wiping on bad pulls with the gargoyle patrols adding on and eyes of naxx popping up to summon in more guys... Strath and Scholo were where I learned to pull properly (timing the cast and flight of arrows) on my tank.

First real raid was of course MC. Remeber being the 2nd guild on the server to down Garr then the guild blowing up while we started to farm for the FR gear to down the fire packs. Those would be the trash pulls with 2 fire elementals and 2 earth elementals first appearing in Baron Geddon/Shazzrahs room. Had melt armor debuff, fire resist debuff, and pulsed fire damage to all nearby targets. Uuugh what a pain in the ass they were.

Molten Core, but we kinda failed because we all dinged 60 Desember before TBC, so the first raid I really raided hardcore was Karazhan.