ZG at 58 on my Pally, managed to down snake and bat, first raid at max level, MC.
    If I had a knife, I'd shoot you.

Magtheridon.

MC, if my memory serves me correctly.

naxx at level 80. it was so much fun. still my favorite but probably cuz it was my first
    ggg

Molten Core, just being greeted by the music as I walked in was breathtaking.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesolovac View Post
    Stratholme and Scholomance were 10man raids, and then they were changed to 5 man dungeons.
    yes and no... you could enter them with 10 people but it wasnt required... people only ran with 10 to pretty much faceroll for loot... you got barely any xp (not like you needed it when you were lvl capped at 60) and you couldnt complete any of the quests that involved killing or acquiring anything in the dungeon.. except the Onyxia attunement.

they were always 5 man dungeons.. minus UBRS... I think that was designed for 10 but was capped at 15...

in short, yes you COULD raid them, but they wernt raids...
    who the fuck wrapped my dick in bacon?

Nathanos Blightcaller. You need 15 in vanilla around lvl 57ish to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gámbller View Post
    Karazhan. I had like no idea wtf was happening but it was fun. Also dual wielding arms warrior in pvp gear
    awww did somebody abuse the "respec from fury while still having 2 two-handers equipped" bug?

and youre proud of it?

/spit

---------- Post added 2011-08-05 at 04:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    originally stratholme and scholomance were tuned for 10 players

OT: UBRS, was much fun
    no, originally they were tuned for 5 man.. but you could faceroll them with 10...
    who the fuck wrapped my dick in bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkagial View Post
    yes and no... you could enter them with 10 people but it wasnt required... people only ran with 10 to pretty much faceroll for loot... you got barely any xp (not like you needed it when you were lvl capped at 60) and you couldnt complete any of the quests that involved killing or acquiring anything in the dungeon.. except the Onyxia attunement.

they were always 5 man dungeons.. minus UBRS... I think that was designed for 10 but was capped at 15...

in short, yes you COULD raid them, but they wernt raids...
    I am fairly certain that I ran these scholo with 20 people.in the raid way way way back in the day (definately more than 10). I also kind of remember doing an UBRS with like 30 people and wiping miserably. Other great moments in wow's past was clearing all night to the safe spot in MC for lucifron and camping locks there.

Molten Core. Went in as a pre-teen, came out a man.

Probably Stratholme. Might've been Scholomance, but I kind of doubt it.

Molten Core

Dinged level 70 on my warrior and seen people looking for more level 70s for karazhan, i thought it would be interesting so i got an inv. Pretty much the whole time in that raid i had no clue what i was doing and i spent half the time running around in a prot spec, even though i was sure i wasn't meant to be tanking. Got my first epic at max level that day and still have that sheild in my bank :P Really surprising how i wasnt kicked tbh, but it was kind of late on in the expansion so i guess i must of just got lucky and been carried through most of kara
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    I don't know.... They may have not been intended to be raids but they still required more than 5 people. Maybe it's kinda in a grey area?
    They did not require more than 5 people. I 5-manned them multiple times. It was hard, usually involved a few wipes, took a few hours, but it was most certainly doable. It was also much more pleasurable than zerging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    naxx at level 80. it was so much fun. still my favorite but probably cuz it was my first
    Sure it was...

UBRS was the first, MC came after...

Not sure actually. The one I think I entered first is ToC10, I could be mistaken though. At least I was scared to death when entering. Had my friend on skype telling me what to do on each fight while pretending to know the tactic.

At that point I had been level 80 for about a week or so. God I was still lost at that time!

Sartharion 10 man for the Weekly raid quest for 5 Frost Badges. I was off tanking, and freaking out the entire time about how epic everything was. I got hit by the fire wall, but with 3 healers and Shield Wall I made it out alive.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

Karazhan. Ahh the memories.

I went into molten core, we killed the first two giants and then the raid was cancelled. 2 Hours of grouping up ruined :'(

My first boss kill I don't remember, I recall something in UBRS but the first I clearly remember was a Karazhan pug which failed, badly.

Karazhan has a pug healer with a guild that I later joined, I was so stressed and exited, didn't knew sh*t about the game back then, such good memories I was so impressed by the players... some of them add T4 gloves can you belive this !!!