kara!
    10chacraetrs bla bla..

Stratholme, LBRS, UBRS, but the first real raiding instance was Molten Core, wiping on the first 2 trashmobs haha. Amazing how fast we progressed though. Good ol' times.

Molten Core back when it was the only option. Didn't have everybody attuned to Onyxia.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core back in early 05. Old school players represent!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    MC, May 2005, the only raids I didn't take part in at a level appropriate time after that were BT/MH/Sunwell due to temporary guild implosion.

*Unless we're counting the nonsense that was pre-nerf Scholo/UBRS etc
    Last edited by EternalK; 2011-04-28 at 07:03 AM. Reason: see asterisk

UBRS 10 man and Molten core

LOOT THE DAMN DOG!

Deleted
    Only started playing in Wrath with a social levelling guild, so my first raid was Molten Core with 7 level 80s. For a bunch of idiots, we did pretty well and didn't wipe once! After that, over the next few weeks we cleared all the classic raids then jumped TBC to challenge ourselves in Naxx. Don't mock, we may have been in mostly T9, but none of us had even set foot in a raid about 5 weeks before, so it was a big thing! Thankfully Heigan doesn't have an enrage timer, so me as tank and the healer were able to take him down after about 20mins

10 man undead Stratholme about a month and half after release. We had 3 wipes and I thought it was the hardest instance ever.

Deleted
    Naxx 10. Wiped on Anub'Rekhan for hours...

10+ Year Old Account
    scholomance
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    MC .... ^^
    though at that time BRD, Stratholme, Scholomance etc. where 10 man Dungeons (does that count as raid ? )
    UBRS was 15 man .... ^^

Deleted
    i can't remember really .. but i think it was an pug zg run at the very end of vanilla wow .. visited that place pretty much every reset since then to get my hands on those precious mounts :^D

Deleted
    karazhan after weeks of farming blues to get into a guild that had just cleared the place god damit i miss that <3

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ZG, guild run, 2 raids simultaneously. I missed the spot in the first raid due to DC, but there was a spot in the second one. So there. My first raid experience.

Molten Core, I was only able to raid because I was listed as an "Alt" in my older brother's guild and every time I went they thought it was him. They never questioned it though, since he was the top resto shaman on the server at the time. I remember getting my eye for my staff of D the very first night I raided. Good days.

Deleted
    Karazhan, Dinged 70 and my guild took me in and basically boosted me :P Place was goddamn amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Molten Core back when it was the only option. Didn't have everybody attuned to Onyxia.
    Oh those quests where fun, nothing really matches up to it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, against Illhoof and Shade of Aran. Hooked on raiding ever since.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Scholomance. That's right. Scholomance. No I'm not mistaken.

Kara. Had a fail pug. Probobly why raiding leaves a sour taste in my mouth to this day