ZG at 58 on my Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fail kara run with my first guild(who sucked at raiding, sorry old guildies)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I think it was Kara.

so epic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ubrs,Lbrs,Strat when they were 15man raids. I guess you could said they were end game till MC came out.

LOL @ ppl saying ICC

Uh Molten Core, then a couple weeks later BC came out

Ubrs was 15 man at first, down to 10 after

Deleted
    Molten Core on my mage, got Arcanist Boots on my first run ever! Pretty damn epic.

Nax when ulduar had just come out.

First raid UBRS and then i guess Molten Core... was playing Holy/Disc priest at the time. :-) full blue geared once i set foot in MC for the first time.

Pater! In manus tuas committo spiritum meum!

Kara. As a prot pally.
    Tanking nightbane with a pvp trinket, bubble taunting, and a fear ward rotation was pretty epic.

(Lich king) Naxx.
    leveled my 1st toon during BC, dinged about 2-3 weeks before the LK exp.
    before then.. all i had was dail-up internet. (i live out in the sticks)
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

strat, scholo, ubrs were good back in the day
    my first real raid were onyxia and mc thou and then zg... anyone remember the bat boss in zg back in the day...

Zul'Gurub, was super nervous before we started, haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

I was so proud when my guild learned me how to trap mobs on my hunter, and our first Nightbane kill was the most awsome moment.
    GO KARA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core in Vanilla

Mt. Hyjal - thought it was awesome since I was a big fan of Warcraft 3.

MC.. oh man the memories

karazhan back in bc when i was ret wth prot gear and i didnt know how to play

Of course UBRS and it was 15 man from what I remember! I was a Fury/prot warrior farming for my draconian deflector? Man I loved that shield
    Oh man My first MC run having to run through BRD to get there was ridiculous! Thank god for attunement's soon after
    We got there with 33 people did not have enough 58+'s to fill out the raid. We made it to Luci and could not get it down because at that time there was no such thing as de-cursive. Took a few weeks after that to have a full 40 man raid of 60's and strategies for the boss's started to pop up and me managed to down Luci. Then on to Mag and since we were alliance we did not have tremor totem so we were stuck here for about a week or 2. After this fight it was pretty smooth until we hit Sulfuron when we needed to start farming FR gear. After decking out all of our tanks in the gear from the blue orbs you got from trash? We got to majordomo then were stuck here until we picked up some competent mages for sheeping (CC) Then on to Rag when took 2 weeks to down then we farmed it forever until BWL came out!

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS...was in MC 3 days later.