Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS while it was 15 man but I'd say my first real raid was as a holy priest in ZG.

Deleted
    I started playing very shortly after BC came out (got hooked on the campaign) so naturally Kara .

To this day there wasn't an instance I loved more.

Ahn'Qiraj 40-man.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Naxx (level 80).
    I still remember, after our first wipe, I didn't release (because I didn't have Cold Weather Flying)
    One of our healers told me to stop being lazy and run back, and that he wouldn't rez me. I tried to say over vent that I didn't have CWF, but he wouldn't let me get a word in and started getting mad that I wasn't releasing...I finally released, and asked for a summon back...suddenly he understood and all was forgiven.

Well if you don't count the 10 man instances, which were then made 5 man, i guess ubrs?

Bein' a burr tank in Karazhan. Had like a mix of S1 and the LW tanking chest and pants with a few other blues or epics from heroics, some of my best memories in WoW.
    Last edited by Khaowdruid; 2011-08-04 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    ToGC. My friend got me into playing WoW during Tier9 season and I dinged 80 two hours before the guild we were in was going to raid and they let me join.
    Killed every boss that night on heroic and yeah, I know it could be considered a boost
    To their expectations I actually did pretty well when it comes to surviving and using my abilities and stuff. I only died on Icehowl.
    They told me the tactics and I understood them very good.
    ICC was my first "progressive" raid as I was boosted in ToGC and I really found normal ICC too easy. We had problems with a few heroic bosses, same as most heroic-raiders had.

Deleted
    ICC by the end of wotlk, we did like 6 bosses in one night and I had no idea about what we were doing.
    I liked the feeling of raiding and since then i've never stopped raiding, today I killed shannox hc in 10 man for the first time

10+ Year Old Account
    Nax 25 man in wrath, I didn't know what pve was, I dinged 70 and all i did was pvp. Wrath dropped and then i started raiding, I didn't know what vent was or anything. I solo Kara to get gold and i am convinced if they bring back Kara as a new lvl 85 raid, people will be playing again. It is a really detailed and well thought out instance. Nice music, nice scenery, good voice overs, and very fucking spooky. On some Scooby Doo shit!
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I won't consider UBRS, Scholo, or Strat raids they were dungeons.

But I remember when I was first taken into MC on my holy pally...
    I buffed and tried to heal until I went oom in like a minute. It sucked ass.
    UBRS was in fact a raid, but scholo and strat no.

Gruul's Lair as an OT. On the Council I managed to survive and hold threat (Misdirection I thank you) we wiped three times if i can remember correct
    (Healing, and Mage problems) On Gruul I was told to DPS I ended up being one of the only two people alive due to a "Healing" problem Paladin Prot DPS FTW!

Deleted
    If I'm right it was Ulduar like 2months Before ToC came out

Karazhan. Actually I entered by accident while exploring. Oh how epic it was. It was shiney, new, original, unknown.

I was like a kid to whom you gave the candy and he was soooo happy.

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    Karazhan. Actually I entered by accident while exploring. Oh how epic it was. It was shiney, new, original, unknown.

I was like a kid to whom you gave the candy and he was soooo happy.
    Did you try soloing and learn how "Hard" raids where?

Like many others, Karazhan. I was such a newb back then. I remember that night I learned about vent and downloaded it for the first time. Only time I ever raided as arms really. We only made it to Curator that night but I still thought it was awesome.

Deleted
    uhm either Karazhan og gruls lair.. not entirely sure.. on my frostmage - i was clueless

Karazhan in Greens and Rep/Regular Dungeon Blues hehe

UBRS and ZG were the only raids I did in vanilla, but I don't really remember which I did first.

UBRS on the PTR 'cause I was young and I thought it was a well cool thing to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    MC. I think it took the 40 man raid 5 tries to just kill the first two giants in our blues. That and the tanks (me) not knowing you get could be punted into the lava below!
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha