Dinged level 70 on my warrior and seen people looking for more level 70s for karazhan, i thought it would be interesting so i got an inv. Pretty much the whole time in that raid i had no clue what i was doing and i spent half the time running around in a prot spec, even though i was sure i wasn't meant to be tanking. Got my first epic at max level that day and still have that sheild in my bank :P Really surprising how i wasnt kicked tbh, but it was kind of late on in the expansion so i guess i must of just got lucky and been carried through most of kara
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    I don't know.... They may have not been intended to be raids but they still required more than 5 people. Maybe it's kinda in a grey area?
    They did not require more than 5 people. I 5-manned them multiple times. It was hard, usually involved a few wipes, took a few hours, but it was most certainly doable. It was also much more pleasurable than zerging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    naxx at level 80. it was so much fun. still my favorite but probably cuz it was my first
    Sure it was...

UBRS was the first, MC came after...

Not sure actually. The one I think I entered first is ToC10, I could be mistaken though. At least I was scared to death when entering. Had my friend on skype telling me what to do on each fight while pretending to know the tactic.

At that point I had been level 80 for about a week or so. God I was still lost at that time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sartharion 10 man for the Weekly raid quest for 5 Frost Badges. I was off tanking, and freaking out the entire time about how epic everything was. I got hit by the fire wall, but with 3 healers and Shield Wall I made it out alive.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan. Ahh the memories.

I went into molten core, we killed the first two giants and then the raid was cancelled. 2 Hours of grouping up ruined :'(

My first boss kill I don't remember, I recall something in UBRS but the first I clearly remember was a Karazhan pug which failed, badly.

Karazhan has a pug healer with a guild that I later joined, I was so stressed and exited, didn't knew sh*t about the game back then, such good memories I was so impressed by the players... some of them add T4 gloves can you belive this !!!

Kara, got steelhawk x-bow on my hunter which is still my main, happy days
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 man LBRS lol, we had a couple mid-50 level folks along and we died alot. Was epic though, what a great time for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not counting UBRS, Scholo and Strat: MC the day after dinging 60. Try doing Lucifron as a priest without decursive and proper raidframes, heh.

Deleted
    Lady Vox in Everquest.

In WoW I think the first "raid" was Scholomance back when it was 10m. Might have been Stratholme live side. After that Strat Undead (10m), LBRS (15m), UBRS (15m?) and then of course MC (40m).
    Good old days when the "strat-blues" were better cloth dps gear then Tier 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara as a BM Hunter!

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

First raid was UBRS (15 man). Not including that it was MC. Good times... ok no they weren't. It sucked pretty hard, way more fun now. It was fun because it was new and different not because it was fun XD.

(Flame shields on)

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia, lvl 60 version. It was a boost made by two of my friends after I started playing in WotLK
    Only the stupid find peace of mind

My warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Awsom/simple

Deleted
    ubrs 10m , mc 40m(how i hated the raggi sons... -.- ), got there with 60 my really first wow epic, wl shoulders !

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was Karazhan. I had no clue what i was doing. Then I quitted untill WotLK came out, then i did Naxxramas right after i dinged 80.

UBRS10, if that counts. Other then that my guild took me to ZG at level 58 due to lack of other tanks. Fun times!

Deleted
    World Bosses, on druid.

Deleted
    UBRS obviously. But if you ask for a real raid, then it's MC.