MC, or for smaller raids: LBRS, Scholo, Baron Rivendare and UBRS

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara. still my favorite raid. tanking so .. not soon as i dinged anything. had to gear first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strat-Undead, when it was still a 10player dungeon (or was it 15?). I was so happy with the blue polearm my hunter got that run :-P

First 'real' raid would have been AQ20 followed by MC. I still remember my jawdrop moment seeing a place as big as MC, since I was used to the 5mans and hadn't seen anything like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath Naxxramas 10 man on my death knight.

naxx @ wotlk as disc priest

First WoW raid was back in Vanilla doing the likes of Scholo, Strat, and U/LBRS and then of course Molten Core.

First ever raid in an MMO was EQ, and it was Nagafen or Vox pub run.

That would be my weekly saturday runs in UBRS.
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

UBRS.
    Still hate that instance.
    Hi

First raid ever? Tarasque in Anarchy Online, first WoW raidgroup Death Mines, first WoW raidbosskill Tenebron, first WoW raiddungeon Onyxia

Molten Core, in a pug with my priest at lvl 58 we killed first boss ..barely..

actual place classified as a raid by blizzard was molten core for me, and i was terrible lol, guild was already working on ragnaros but i had never even heard of raiding until my friend asked me if i wanted to join his guild and help them. I was facepulling core hounds and surgers the entire time lol.

I think before molten core i ran a few 10 man strat/ubrs runs, was pretty fun.

Hmmm... that'd be a Guild raid on Lady Vox in EverQuest. Downed that bitch on the first attempt!

In WoW it was Kara back door about 30 mins after hitting level 70. Not sure why the guildies thought it would be a good idea to ask me, must be an OP Warlock thing. I was greeted with several "wtf greens" and "lol fresh 70" comments.

Deleted
    Zul'Gurub

ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Naxx on my hunter just after I dinged 80
    \o/
    Same!! I remember getting carried in a 25 man Pugg.. I had like quest blues and some Pre-Heroic Dungeon blues. Maybe 1 or 2 iLvl 200 Rep Gear. I got like 7 upgrades that day.

Another Karazhan kid here. Felt so epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG, was a wipe fest. Was a healer and didnt know you could get addons for the game.

Deleted
    Blackwing Decent x)

Wrath Naxx. Had to install&learn Decursive as a mage

ICC never started actually raiding till cata
    Krakshot - MM Hunter
    Humiliation - Prot/Holy Paladin
    Purification - Disc/Holy Priest

Originally posted by someone or the other :
    Don't try and make sense of a game that sends you dragons in the mail

Deleted
    ZG, back in classic.