Karazhan here, damn good times.

Either Scholo or Baron.

**Or our epic wannabe raid on the undercity back when world pvp was awesome and exciting and guards wouldn't 1-shot everyone.

Deleted
    ZG during BC

Trial of the Crusader so much fun

Karazhan. Best instance ever, really.

Deleted
    Karazhan, have fond memories of that place (althought by unspoken consent no one ventured into animal quarter)

10 man strat dead side. on my enhancement shammie. had no clue what i was doing, but had fun doing it!

original Onxyia, at 70-something during mid Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunki View Post
    Karazhan, have fond memories of that place (althought by unspoken consent no one ventured into animal quarter)
    That's because it didnt drop any real loot, just some "of the (..)" crap that sucked most of the time.

Oh, and Kara was my first raid too.

loot reaver.. :P it was interesting

MC on my mage. R.I.P.

10 man Baron or Scholo, can't remember which, lol. Way back in like March/April 2005

Deleted
    Ulduar 10man

Deleted
    Baradin Hold

Naxx10, Kel'Thuzad. My very first raid experience, thrown into the second 10man team of a "soon to be a 25man raid" team. Ended up dead in the very first void zone since I misunderstood the raid leader. Good times.
    We did eventually kill KT a few pulls later. \o/

UBRS at 54... we actually full cleared with me being that low too O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG at 60. I was subbed in and the raid was at Jin'do. I zoned in, and in my attempts at finding the raid and getting to them I pulled multiple packs that they'd skipped and wiped the whole raid. People were happy with me. Ah, good times.

I dont know which was my first but it would be close with UBRS or Scholomance back when they used to be raids. Some fun times back then haha.

Depending on what you call a raid, Scholo or Molten Core.