Karazhan. <3

UBRS. Once a week, signups on the guild website. Despite my obvious deficiency of sanity, playing a non-resto druid, I got brought along because I had the key. Still do, actually.

Deleted
    Mine was ZG

UBRS with 15 people...so by todays standards that counts as a raid.

First real raid would have be Molten Core, at 60 with 39 other people who didn't know what they were doing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ubrs was my first raid. but if you dont consider that then it would be onyxia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeine View Post
    Mine was Naxxramas on a DK. The Wrath version.
    You don't say ^^

My first was Karazhan on the same Shaman i am playing on today

First 'raid' was in Vanilla wow and was Molton Core - Epic!

Deleted
    Molten Core, but we didn't even make it to the first boss, so I guess it doesn't count.
    First raid instance we cleared was Karazhan. Amazing instance, and I'm not saying that just because of nostalgia.
    SSC and Ulduar might have had more entertaining boss fights in some cases, but the instance was very well made. Cellar, kitchen, killing rich people for gold, an opera stage where you had to fight famous characters from books... the overall quality of the instance makes it my favourite raid ever.

Nagafen back in '00.

First place I went as a raid group was Scholomance, back well before they put 5 player limits on it. This was back pre nerf, when scholomance was brutal as 5 players. I cant recall if it was 10 or 15 we went in with, but that was my first. The first real raid I was a part of was of course Molten Core.

ZG, healing priest at level 57. Walked out with about three pieces of gear I couldn't even use yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was UBRS

MC 40, Scholo 10man, or UBRS 15man

Not which it was at this point being almost 8 years ago now... Life was definetly a lot simple in WoW. But we had a lot more ninja's!

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core in 2005; wiping on the Giants at the start.

I believe it was Onyxia, but it may have been Molten Core. I cannot believe it has been almost seven years. . .
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

15+ Year Old Account
    MC. I went in as a healer. Needless to say, Executus wasn't my finest hour.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Kara,

loved it, still the best raid tbh
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

upper blackrock spire....scary

onyxian lair 80lvl

I want to say kara, at the end of BC, right before wrath came out, but it may have been nax right after wrath came out