Deleted
    kara, and then everything up to sunwell

UBRS, Onyxia, MC. 'cause I'm old

Deleted
    Scholomance, back when my first Druid hit 60 and it was tuned for 10-Man. Everybody did it with 10 Man instead of 5, because otherwise it would take 200 Hours to complete and was a huge Pain in the Ass. So much fun!

Deleted
    My first raid was scholo 10 on vanilla first week of release...
    My priest, still 60, still earned the first epic staff dropped on kael'thas server europe the following days after the first gandling kill. =)
    On beta, we runed instances so much....
    Was the no-life period...

Deleted
    Karazhan is my first one.

Deleted
    Hate to say it, but my first raid was Blackwing Decent .. yeshyesh, Cataclysm! (Started playing in Cata aswell) Cleared it full normal and then stopped again.
    Then started again in Firelands and killed everything since then in current content HC (except for Tsulong/Sha last tier)

I'm amazed that it seems like Kara seems to be after both vanilla raids and MoP raids. Not surprisingly, it's ahead of cata though.

Anyway, Kara was mine... I think I was in Kara within a month of BC launching, having started playing during the BC pre-patch.

I recall it being Molten Core, but I really didn't do much in that raid. I think we cleared some trash, then we called the raid because our tanks were not geared enough.

My first serious raid, with a proper guild and real time investment from my end was Karazan. That atmosphere, the layout, design and development of that raid was, and still is, phenomenal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia!

In BC...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Upper Blackrock Spire @ 60

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was UBRS. Don't think I ever did any of the 5mans in a raid.

Deleted
    Depends on what you count as raid, first, prbly any of the intances you could do either 5 or 10 man, if they dont count, then prbly ubrs, and if that dont count mc or onyxya, I dont really remember.

UBRS. 15ppl raids ftw!

Deleted
    Karazhan. No maps for raids/dungeons back then, and stepping inside such a big place, I was mindlessly running after my friends.
    It felt soo relieving reaching the top of the tower

Deleted
    Dragon Soul

Stratholme with lvl 58 ^^ Those 10 man runs on the later to be 5man instances were stupid from on the begining

Magtheridon's Lair.. followed by Gruul, then kara and za!

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, I'm not sure whether is was LBRS or Scholomance. At 58 with 10 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Scholo, and I loved it. I have never had as much fun in WoW than I did in that first raid. Not even with UBRS, Strat, MC, BWL, etc. and most definitely nothing since except for maybe Kara. Since then, the dumb stick hit, and just seems to hit harder every patch. That's probably why I don't play WoW anymore. Or any MMOs for that matter. They all wanna cash in on easy shit, and there is enough easy shit in single player console games that I'm not gonna pay $15 a month instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    It was either KZ or MH, I can't remember.

First time in MH was soooo epic
    Yeah, indeed. A part of our guild went in to farm the thrash waves and to see the first boss, I believe there were ~12-15 of us, at most. Ended up killing the boss and having some slight frustrations from the rest of the raiders on sunday raid. "We accidentally killed the first boss ".

I think I've already answered but I'll do it again while I'm here.. I don't really consider BRS/Scholo/Strat as raids, but those were definately the first I attended. However, of the actual tier-raids it was Molten Core. Zul'Gurub wasn't yet released, if my memory serves me right (though it wasn't released too long after I started raiding). A lot of good memories, I still miss the feeling of being that amazed and excited. Raiding still, it's still fun but doesn't anymore have that "Wow, omfg!"-factor.