Obsidian Sanctum. I think this is my first kill immortalised (good God that UI).

DS 10 Man, I thought my Shaman was a complete boss even though I did subpar healing and was clicking like it was going out of style haha!

Karazhan, healing a progression kill of Terestian Illhoof.

That was certainly an exciting way to start.. I took to raiding like a fat kid to donuts, haven't looked back, have raided nearly continuously 3+ nights a week ever since (maybe 6 months off).

Did UBRS with my guild way back in the olden days but I'm not entirely sure we ever managed to kill anything much? First one I actually COMPLETED was probably Kara.

Deleted
    naxx, even if it was early tbc naxx items were still good to get in normals even heroic dungeons if im not wrong.

Deleted
    UBRS or ZG at 60, I don't remember which one of them I did first.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Serpentshrine Cavern. I remember transferring to a friend on a new realm and I got boosted on my first experience :P I didn't really know anything and I started out as a tank, so it was a pretty rough learning experience but very satisfying nonetheless.

40 man dead mines woot woot.

Onyxias lair, which honestly after things like full maraudon clears i found pretty damn underwhelming. i expected to be storming some great fortress or something, what i got was a single path with 3 or 4 adds and a round room where by that point we outgeared her so much and could RUN TO DE CENTA on que so it was honestly pretty lame.

Deleted
    Stratholme in Vanilla, then UBRS, MC, BWL in that order...

Deleted
    UBRS for me, great days, oh the adventures Best gaming experience ever at that point as I decided to get into gaming again after 10 years of playing nothing and picked up this box called 'World of Warcraft' not having any single idea of what was to come for the next few years.

Deleted
    Maulgar ~the day I got to lvl70, guild needed people so here I am !

Karazhan. Awesome times.

Deleted
    UBRS when it was actually a raid if that doesn't count then MC

Blackwing Descent!
    Hatred the Fearless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrUrthor View Post
    Strat and UBRS.
    This, as well as BRD. Granted, they aren't considered raids anymore, sadly. My first 'true' raid would have to be MC. But I did so many BRD and UBRS runs back in Vanilla lol. Ah, the memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

UBRS! I remember being the dedicated out of combat rezzer because people kept failing on the General's conflag :x

Molten Cote
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

My first raid have to be NAXX or Voa. Started to play shortly after WOTLK was released so had no idea what to do. Lvled a druid as feral and didnt like it so lvled a new druid as balance instead. After that me and a friend made a lot of pugs to naxx and voa. Think we was the only on the realm that didnt ask for gear or achivement. Was fun time to pug a lot, but in cata i wasnt playing so much. Got in to a guild that needed a healer in FL but they gave away all the gear to others that it was mionr upgrades for so stoped raiding before i killed Raggy. Raided a lot in DS and now in mop i am trying to find a raidguild that wants a druid tank. Guess this wasnt what you asked for but always fun to tell a bit about raidexp.