ZG, at lvl 59. Did 1 boss and got a blue item !

Stratholme. Man, 10-man UD Strat was one of the greatest experiences of all time. I was so sad when 1.10 came along and took that way from me.

Outside of that and 10-man Scholo (I *think* I did Scholo at 10 man...) it was MC, but then I realized I was horribly undergeared as a Hunter and didn't like DKP so I went back to PvP at the time.

The first time I really, really raided was Karazhan.

I did 10 man scholo and strat way back when, also did 15 man UBRS. Several of those runs before I hit 60 (57-58 I think I started and used those runs to grind out most of the XP).

First real raid was joining a guild run when they downed Majordomo for the first time. I didn't know what the hell I was doing with my rogue. No poisons, no Slice and Dice and running around like a damn idiot.

ZG was my first raid only did it once and downed one boss.

Karazhan was my first raid that I cleared and farmed with my guild.

Kara, sometime before 2.4 was released. Good times.
    By MY hand, your slack shall be extinguished, eternally banished from this realm.

Holyfury armory - <Inept> 3d/w 25guild

Karazhan as holy paladin. Think it was 2.0 or 2.1 or something. Anyways, we killed Atumen + animal boss and i got healer epics replacing my current greens.
    MSI 7970 Lightning | i5-2500k / GB z68 UD4 (H70) | 32GB DDR3 1600MHZ | 60GB Intel 330| 240GB Samsung 840| 1.8TB HDD

I think it was VoA, though that may not count. So Naxx 10

UBRS/LBRS, strat were my first 10/15 man raids, but organised was molten core, started raiding around the time Blackwing Lair came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Humans tend very often to prefer to accept some level of imperfection / mediocrity if it means everyone is relatively calm and happy and the mood is peaceful.

I think it was ZA back in TBC, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm pretty sure it was BRD, full clear to the Emperor. I actually remember finding those dwarves jailed in the walls crying for help quite disturbing, made the place feel really dark.
    Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store to buy ourselves some treats. Delicious things for geeks, the Pixels can't be beat. The Achievement points are just dandy, them sparkling mounts are quite handy. So Lets all go to the Blizz-store and buy ourselves a treat.

Karazhan as resto shaman without raidframes.

Not sure about that.. My first "real" Raid would be Molten Core, but the first instances i actually did in a raid group, were Stratholme, UBRS and Scholomance.. I think UBRS was the first one, I entered.

edit: This warlock is also my first and only main character ever. So the first raid boss, I magically happende to get a raid spot on was Garr :P
    Last edited by Wyand1337; 2013-07-09 at 11:50 AM.

when was there ever a que for MC or for that matter any other raids other then CATA and MOP

I guess it would be UBRS then since it did require a 10 man raid to complete in the beginning of vanilla, otherwise I'd say Molten Core.
    Vanilla was so long ago, was Stratholme and Scholo also 10/15? I can't remember anymore.
    Last edited by Idge; 2013-07-09 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Doing ICC 25m, there was a group that ran a pug 2 nights a week, and I decided to get in on my warrior... Great times. We had this paladin who could pull like 7-8k single target when he got his shadowmoure, was nuts lol.
    I loved it when I finally got my http://www.wowhead.com/item=49919/cryptmaker/url x2 for Titan Grip. Back then cleave didn't have the 3 second CD it does today, so in high rage situations (like the valk trash leading up to dreamwalker) I could spam it for days lol.
    7-8k? That is nuts lol we had hunters doing 17-18k single-target pre icc buff on icc 25 hc.

UBRS when it was still 15. For 40's it would've been Onyxia and MC.

My first raid was Onyxia in vanilla, in full pvp feral gear

Firelands

Did 10m with a guild I found on a server. :P

High Overlord
    Onyxia..... In Wrath! Oh god I was bad then, so bad. I remember my real life friend being over and inviting me to the 25 m group, I was in awe that I could finally attempt a boss and he simply said "If you die its your fault, use tremor totem when it fears." and I simply chain healed my little heart out.

Good times...
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.