Late to the party!

Blackwing Descent as an Enhancement Shaman. Completely casual, never done anything with importance, and I was on interrupt duty for Halfus.

Needless to say, a ton of Shadow Novas got off, but on our last pull I was the last one standing and I got the Mail bracers as a reward

ToC. Didn't really know what was going on for the most part, had no idea on any mechanics. Just focused on DPS'ing and making sure I moved about and avoided anything that may get me killed.

MC. Got invited by this other guild because they were working on Garr and I was a lock and they needed a banish for his adds. Was just amazed by the whole place. Right there I knew I wanted to raid.

Kara... So much fun with so little accomplished. I think in the 2 hours spent in there we downed Huntsman after many wipes. Couldn't even come closer to killing Moroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Moltencore, listening on vent to the ramblings of skin the dogs lol
    My first raid too lol, I missed the loot the hound songs as well as the macros.

Scholo. I got a pair of ugly looking shoulders for my druid. Headmaster's Charge dropped that run.

For an actual raid, it was Molten Core. Wiping on Lucifron repeatedly was fun... First piece of loot I got from that place was also shoulders (and still kind of ugly looking at the time -- T1 didn't get its graphic updates till a later patch).

Mogushan Vaults 10man five days ago

Old-school Zul'Gurub at level 58, oh damn that was exiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.

Karazhan was my first raid ever.

started with wow at the end of wrath, so icc - 10man

UBRS, when it still was 10man, glorious day!

Signature made by Serryn

Karazan. I never got to raid back in Vanilla due to me slacking and leveling new chars all the time.

This should be a poll...

Stood in the Fire fooliuscaesar13's Avatar
    Kara. I fkn LOVED that raid. We were a small 10 man group that had just splintered away from a much larger guild. Most of us were RL friends that were sick of the drama.

And I was such a bad player back then that as a paladin, I had a hybrid Ret/Holy spec with a few points in Prot. I was trying to heal like that, with a 2h mace. My gear was a mix of dps plate/spell plate/agi mail.

All greens, of course. Good times, good times

Karazhan was my first ever raid...back then I was a tank and the trash before curator was very frustrating ...immune to magic.

Icecrown Citadel was my very first raid. I got shivers the moment I entered the place. It amazes me when people complained that the raid was out for so long cause I've never seen a single raid that was run as often as ICC since then. Even these days, its not hard to miss a ICC run.

There are probably a few raids that are just epic in proportion.

1. Ulduar
    2. ICC
    3. Karazhan

Epic!
    Um depends on what we really consider a raid. Technically I raided pretty much every max dungeon for months because people rarely 5 manned Stratholme, Scholomance, BRD etc.

First time I was ever in a raid group we 20 manned BRD with people ranging from 48 to upper 50s. People still died because of aggroing things they shouldn't and half of the raid got caught in the massive respawning dwarf room with no way to get rezzed.

Not going to count BRS as a raid so real first raid was a couple weeks after launch in MC (obviously). Had lots of 58s and took 6 hours but killed Lucifron then proceeded to wipe to the trash to Magmadar for a couple hours. Both items off Lucifron ended up being rot because it was lock/druid loot. There were zero locks in our raid and the only druid (who was 58) disconnected and was ineligible for loot.

The first raid I was ever in was Molten Core. I had done 15 man UBRS and 10 Scholo / Strath before that, though.

I wound up in this guild on Shattered Hand called <Drama> by complete accident. I had some friends beat me to 60 who had joined up with them previously. They convinced the GM, a guy by the name of Daedalus at that time, to invite me (I was playing my Warlock then as my main) based solely on the fact the guild needed locks. Back in that day, Warlocks were drastically underplayed. Anyway, they invited me thinking I was level 60 when in reality I was only 46.

Fast forward a few weeks when I hit 60 and I got a whisper telling me I was needed for Molten Core. I had no idea what that was at that time. The guild officers ran me through the attunement in 15 minutes and we cleared the whole zone. I was in total awe. That moment is when I knew I wanted to raid.

I spent three years with Drama as one of their main raiding Warlocks. We were decent enough to get the World First Nefarian kill in BWL.
    Last edited by Olvim; 2013-07-10 at 08:14 PM.