when was there ever a que for MC or for that matter any other raids other then CATA and MOP

I guess it would be UBRS then since it did require a 10 man raid to complete in the beginning of vanilla, otherwise I'd say Molten Core.
    Vanilla was so long ago, was Stratholme and Scholo also 10/15? I can't remember anymore.
    Last edited by Idge; 2013-07-09 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Doing ICC 25m, there was a group that ran a pug 2 nights a week, and I decided to get in on my warrior... Great times. We had this paladin who could pull like 7-8k single target when he got his shadowmoure, was nuts lol.
    I loved it when I finally got my http://www.wowhead.com/item=49919/cryptmaker/url x2 for Titan Grip. Back then cleave didn't have the 3 second CD it does today, so in high rage situations (like the valk trash leading up to dreamwalker) I could spam it for days lol.
    7-8k? That is nuts lol we had hunters doing 17-18k single-target pre icc buff on icc 25 hc.

UBRS when it was still 15. For 40's it would've been Onyxia and MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Onyxia in vanilla, in full pvp feral gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelands

Did 10m with a guild I found on a server. :P

Onyxia..... In Wrath! Oh god I was bad then, so bad. I remember my real life friend being over and inviting me to the 25 m group, I was in awe that I could finally attempt a boss and he simply said "If you die its your fault, use tremor totem when it fears." and I simply chain healed my little heart out.

Good times...
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Late to the party!

Blackwing Descent as an Enhancement Shaman. Completely casual, never done anything with importance, and I was on interrupt duty for Halfus.

Needless to say, a ton of Shadow Novas got off, but on our last pull I was the last one standing and I got the Mail bracers as a reward

Deleted
    ToC. Didn't really know what was going on for the most part, had no idea on any mechanics. Just focused on DPS'ing and making sure I moved about and avoided anything that may get me killed.

MC. Got invited by this other guild because they were working on Garr and I was a lock and they needed a banish for his adds. Was just amazed by the whole place. Right there I knew I wanted to raid.

Kara... So much fun with so little accomplished. I think in the 2 hours spent in there we downed Huntsman after many wipes. Couldn't even come closer to killing Moroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Moltencore, listening on vent to the ramblings of skin the dogs lol
    My first raid too lol, I missed the loot the hound songs as well as the macros.

Scholo. I got a pair of ugly looking shoulders for my druid. Headmaster's Charge dropped that run.

For an actual raid, it was Molten Core. Wiping on Lucifron repeatedly was fun... First piece of loot I got from that place was also shoulders (and still kind of ugly looking at the time -- T1 didn't get its graphic updates till a later patch).

Mogushan Vaults 10man five days ago

Deleted
    Old-school Zul'Gurub at level 58, oh damn that was exiting!

Deleted
    Karazhan was my first raid ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    started with wow at the end of wrath, so icc - 10man

Deleted
    Karazhan, loved the place!

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS, when it still was 10man, glorious day!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton