UBRS random pug if you guys would count it.

As for my first PROPER-Professional raid with a guild it was Karazhan! I felt it was an achievment beating the first 5 bosses, ..eventually I beat them all a week later, but that's not the point. :P

One of the first 2-3 runs of my first raid (judging by the time played), if not the absolutely first...
    The UI - every time I see it now, I facepalm for a minute I had like 3 different addon packs installed...

UBRS on my pally, got my shoulders from the Beast on that run too. Good times. First raid with purples was Kara, also on the pally. Got the healing mace from Prince that run also. I've never been that lucky with drops since

Naxx then ICC, I was a Wrath baby

Strathholme when it was 15man
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Level 80 Naxxramas on my Hunter. Fun times. I used to pug every week 25 man and got all of my cryptstalker and the bad ass gun from KT before I started raiding with an actual guild.

ubrs haha back at 60. was awesome

- - - Updated - - -

gorocz
    how the hell do you see anything?

Wrath baby here so Naxx pugs for me as well. Got into a raiding guild and started tanking for Ulduar. Game hasn't felt as epic since those first few weeks of Ulduar.

My first raid was Karazhan!

My first one at lvl was Mogu'shan Vaults actually.

On a hunter, raiding Razor Hill in Durotar on patch 1.4.0 day when they released pvp ranking system.

Scholo maybe? wait does WSG count? lol

If you go by today's definitions; UBRS back at lvl 60 when it was 15-man. However, no one back then actually viewed 15-man as a 'raid', so yeah, I guess Molten Core a few months after launch would have to be my final answer. ^^

Karazhan, healing Moroes. Garrote thing was a pain omg.

My first dungeon was Gnomeregan and for some reason because I was still a noob, for months I thought that the entrance to Gnomeregan was the Tram in SW :/ >_<
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Molten Core - we wiped at the first 2 mobs
    THIS ! Awesome how 40 ppl. were wrecked by these to Molten Giants

MC, or Scholo, if you count that.

have quite a few fond memories during vanilla... though not necessarily fond memories OF vanilla.

Took me a while to reach 60 back then, so when I finally dinged, my guild took me in on the first couple of bosses in ZG.

Must of been at that moment I fell in love with this game.

UBRS when it was still a raid.

ZG when i was only level 58 on my resto druid. I begged my guild and they brought me in.