Naxx then ICC, I was a Wrath baby

In your backyard
    Strathholme when it was 15man
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Eugenik - Tchondrius

Level 80 Naxxramas on my Hunter. Fun times. I used to pug every week 25 man and got all of my cryptstalker and the bad ass gun from KT before I started raiding with an actual guild.

ubrs haha back at 60. was awesome

- - - Updated - - -

how the hell do you see anything?

Wrath baby here so Naxx pugs for me as well. Got into a raiding guild and started tanking for Ulduar. Game hasn't felt as epic since those first few weeks of Ulduar.

My first raid was Karazhan!

My first one at lvl was Mogu'shan Vaults actually.

On a hunter, raiding Razor Hill in Durotar on patch 1.4.0 day when they released pvp ranking system.

Scholo maybe? wait does WSG count? lol

If you go by today's definitions; UBRS back at lvl 60 when it was 15-man. However, no one back then actually viewed 15-man as a 'raid', so yeah, I guess Molten Core a few months after launch would have to be my final answer. ^^

Karazhan, healing Moroes. Garrote thing was a pain omg.

My first dungeon was Gnomeregan and for some reason because I was still a noob, for months I thought that the entrance to Gnomeregan was the Tram in SW :/ >_<
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Vienna, Austria
    Molten Core - we wiped at the first 2 mobs
    THIS ! Awesome how 40 ppl. were wrecked by these to Molten Giants

MC, or Scholo, if you count that.

have quite a few fond memories during vanilla... though not necessarily fond memories OF vanilla.

Took me a while to reach 60 back then, so when I finally dinged, my guild took me in on the first couple of bosses in ZG.

Must of been at that moment I fell in love with this game.

UBRS when it was still a raid.

ZG when i was only level 58 on my resto druid. I begged my guild and they brought me in.

UBRS 15, at level 52? Don't remember. But far below level 60.

The first "real" raid was MC 1 Day after hitting level 60, with quite poor gear. It was terrible, but after long fights and wipes we managed to kill even Lucifron!

Bastion of twilight was first time I raided. Beginning of cata obv, when it was only BoT and Bwd out

AQ 40 ;D i had no idea what was going on