UBRS 15, at level 52? Don't remember. But far below level 60.

The first "real" raid was MC 1 Day after hitting level 60, with quite poor gear. It was terrible, but after long fights and wipes we managed to kill even Lucifron!

Stood in the Fire melkesjokolade's Avatar
    Bastion of twilight was first time I raided. Beginning of cata obv, when it was only BoT and Bwd out

AQ 40 ;D i had no idea what was going on

Karazhan. SO much fun.

Icecrown Citadel

LBRS for Attunment quest, using the tag mob and leave raid trick to get quest done for everyone.

First real raid was MC.

UBRS at lvl 59. I had no idea what was going on.
    I had only done a few dungeons with some friends, I leveled almost solely on quests back in the days while running back and forth to questgivers instead of just doing all the quests all at once. Haha, omg, thats was tideous. I still remember how I farmed half a day to get Pristine Tiger fang in booty Bay.

I picked up the basics in UBRS, though, and some weeks later I was in MC since our guildleader co-worked with another guild. Man, I still remember how I had to get carried to get my attunement for MC and Onyxia. At that time I was puzzled on how those players knew so much. And then I learnt how to Thottbot things

On top og it all, I replaced my Xbow with Strikers Mark on that first run, not knowing at that time that my blue Xbow quest-reward from AV packed a better punch. Bt Striker's var purple!!!
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

First time i was in a Raid was at the Legion Event at the end of the WoW-Beta in Winter 2004. Blizzard let rain down Level 60 Infernals and Doomguards on Stormwind and the players thought they could fight this off... but only few players were Level 40 at all

First "planned" Raid was a City-Raid a week or so after the Game was released. We attacked Undercity with 1 or 2 full Raids. Unfortunately nobody was above Level 50 and the Guards ripped us apart After some time Horde made a raid too though and we battles in front of the Undercity.

First PvE Raid was Stratholme (10man Raid), followed by UBRS (15man) and a Raid on Azuregos (80man i think).
    First Raid-Instance was Onyxia in May 2005 then.

First real progres for me was ICC. Before that I played ultra casual First raid ever entered was Kara.

UBRS10 and if this doesnt count ZG
    Do you even lift?

Either Scholo, UBRS, Southshore V Tarren Mill PVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

Zul Gurub 25man.

Strathholme pug, first proper raid Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    UBRS when it was still a raid.
    None considered UBRS a raid, ever. Everyone considered it a simple instance, just with 10 people.

My first raid I think was MC, before Zul'Gurub was out. It was a one time thing with a guild that randomly whispered me cause they had 39 people and they absolutely needed that 40th :P Back then, I had 0 spell damage and all I could think about was mana. The more intellect an item had, the more mana I would have, YUM! I didn't even know what spell damage was (I was only 14!).

As a pure technicality? Onyxia. I'd just hit Stormwind at level 6 and thought I'd watch a group that was trying to get a run started. Somebody dropped and they needed a warm body.

Off the top of my head? I think it was Karazhan.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

My first raid was gnomeregan...wtf gnomeregan most ppl would say but in vanilla u could enter the instances in a raid with reduced xp. I was in a good MC guild still lvling up and we were quite a few around lvl 30 so the guild set up a gnomeregan raid for us, I don't think I've ever wiped as much as then ppl were rushing ahead pulling those sentries that spawn bombs and ppl were not killing them so they were blowing up in the middle of the raid constantly

After that my first raid would be AQ20 when it was new, I was lvl ~58 at the time and I got in and killed first or first 2 bosses and got the blue 2h mace for my enhancement shaman.

Hunter PoV HC SoO videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/shanattah
    Hunter PoV stream: Twitch.tv/Shanattah

Some dude started a "raid" in EPL when I was lvl 50 or so back in vanilla.

apart from some strat 8 mans and UBRS, it was MC. Was helping out some guild that was trying gehennas and absolutely clueless. glorious times... no we didn't down him.

Real raid was Kara, but I did participate in a random trade chat raid to Zul'Gurub when I was leveling in Outlands.

Onyxia 40 man at lvl 58. Rolling dwarf priest had its good sides.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen
    Safari: Fighting with Sawk/Mienfoo/Tyrogue
    Ground Gym Leader