Molten Core

UBRS, then the next day went and got the MC attunement done and done MC. Was still clueless about what was going on but remember it was a ton of fun. Though that may just be nostalgia speaking because after a couple months it was a drag I suppose. Though every new raid afterward was always a lot of fun, other than AQ. I hate bugs.

Icc ah glorious times ;-)

UBRS when it was 15 man. Or maybe it was 10 man Stratholme? One of the two. I also remember 10 man Scholo.

I dare say I even recall BRD being 10 mannable (which made MC attunement much easier early on).

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS, then Molten Core 40 Man at release. TONS of PvP raids on settlements before that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Hmm, my very first raid? If I think about it, probably back when I was lvl 35 on my Dwarf Hunter, I was in Southshore and some people were screaming in chat that they were putting a raid together to attack Tarren Mill, so I immediately joined....and immediately got my ass handed to me xD We died over and over to 100s of horde, literally.
    But my first raid raid, would be Molten Core, now, I was only around 8-9 years old at this point I believe, and had no idea what I was doing, but the worst part was, I was the leader xD I just figured you get 40+ people together, figure out who can tank and heal, and go! We actually got around half way done with it though...that was the most amazing feeling ever, this little kid leading all these people through a dangerous dungeon xD
    Then my own first City raid that I lead not too long after the MC raid with all my new friends that I made actually worked, we practically took over Undercity, then all went to hop onto the zeppelin to org. Half of us missed it and the other half was greeted by a full raid of Horde, oh it was fantastic, nothing like that anymore.

Deleted
    ah nostalgia. Hard to remember what the first raid was, if it was UBRS or the old scholomance, back when they was 10 and 15man raids. But I remember my first trip into a (real) raid! Just joined my friends MC raiding guild, and for my first raid i borrowed his computer, as my own was crap, and i wanted to make a good impression! Good times was had, and next raid on my own pc i raided with < 1 fps! Guess bringing wooden pc into molten core was a bad idea.

MC, was going in with a mate and a group of lvl 80's i think they were. I was lvl 58, i was blasted away with Rags 1mil hp, had to talk about it to everyone.. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    it was a long time ago, but i'm pretty sure it was karazhan. i suppose its possible that i got some group who did some 60 content before that but i doubt it

Deleted
    KarazhanI think.

My first raid was Dragon Soul. I thought it was awesome I still don't see what made it bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Raid as in more than 5 people? Ashenvale, raiding the alliance place.
    Raid as in more than 5 people and PvE? UBRS, as a lvl 54 priest or something.
    First actual raid as in 20/40 people? Zul Gurub as lvl 57 priest (God I hated to quest and had no idea where to level back then, actually never got past lvl 59 during vanilla, but still did little bits of MC, ZG, AQ20/40 and all of UBRS.

Deleted
    UBRS? Does that count? Then it was ZG or maybe MC, can't remember which was first.

UBRS or world dragons in the late 50s. Then ZG at 58.

My first raid ever was in BC. I can remember the night. I had just hit level 70 on my first character and I was currently in Warsong Gulch. The GM of the guild I was in asked me if I wanted to raid that night. I was shocked they would take a fresh level 70 aswell as excited. I was on ventrilo with them aswell and I can remember one guy saying "wow, you're lucky. I wish i would of been able to raid the day I hit 70!" That night I did Karazhan with my guild and recieved the crossbow off of Horseman (forget his name but it's the first boss). I was so happy even though I couldn't use it for a few days because back then you had weapon skills and if you didnt max them out, you would miss alot with that type of weapon.

Deleted
    That dragon thingy in Duskwood on my lvl 62 prot pala.

Zul'Gurub. With my hunter. Totally clueless.

Deleted
    I was a prot warrior. Some group needed a tank for some raid, i went. Then there where these trolls that spinned around and stunned/killed everyone. Next I went afk to go swim with my friends.

Wrath Naxx, Thaddius i believe, i remember i was so crap, i was so embarassing they gave me the dagger loot to pity me