Kara. Took us 10 hours to clear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trakanon on my ranger ^_^ back.. 1999 I think?

Deleted
    Karazhan. I was so clumsy, I've been lucky to have killed 3 bosses or so. (I forgot to equip a shield once, capped my def and hp with greens, gems and enchants)

Deleted
    Stratholme on my rogue. Fun fun

AQ 40-man, epic feelings.

Molten Core right after leveling to 60

I dorked around a bit in Vanilla, but my first real, consistent, organized raiding experience was definitely in Kara. Loved it. Remember how much of a rooster-block Curator was? GET THAT ARCANE RESIST, GUYS. Gotta have those T4 gloves, though. It was gloves, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mag's Lair, screwed around a lot in vanilla and didn't get to max level till a month before BC.

Siliskor on EQOA on ps2. I was a level 22 paladin(siliskor was a world boss). ALL of the level 60's(hundreds) lined the outer edge of the canyon that surrounded him. A friend of mine told me about it so I began my journey there(took hours), used many invisibility rings and had to fight my way and navigate through mobs that would aggro me and one shot me from 30 yards because of my level, but I finally got there! There I stood, looking at this amazing fucking dragon and all the level 60's in their badass epic quest line weapons, and no one knew what to do or how to kill him, everyone was scrambling to find any information they could about this dragon. Well, long story short I accidentally pulled the dragon and killed everyone. He went on for 15 minutes destroying everything. They couldn't kill him because they had no way to wrap their heads around his mechanics, basically(and this was complex for back then!) he would AOE, and if you were hit by the debuff, it reduced your hp to 700-ish, and added a dot to you, which ticked for a few hundred, but this was completely avoidable by EQOA mechanics, by just standing behind a tree the aoe wouldn't hit you, thus not applying this horrible debuff and killing you. The problem was, you only had your groups health bars to heal(5 people), so you couldn't heal anyone and everyone unless you clicked them to heal them up, and it was pretty impossible to track, raids were a mess. I was 14-16 by the way when this happened. I ended up going on to forming one of the most remembered guilds in the game, trolling hardcore, making mad amounts of actually money, killing raid bosses no other guilds on the other 4 or 5 servers could, first and only paladin to tank dread/terror/reaver/avatar of fear pre-nerfs, had 10-12 accounts to spare, never paid for the games subscription, our guild tested bosses out before boss testing was an actual thing, made life long friends and enemies, had multiple emails and my name itself banned from Sony entertainment corp, we were pretty much gods and i was just a 15-16 year old ass hole. Now im 26 and married with children and can't believe how I acted and am truly sorry for the people I terrorized with my guild. Oh the stories I could tell.

First wow raid gruul's lair and a few bosses in kara the night i dinged 70. Fuck I miss those times.
    Last edited by Bull; 2013-12-28 at 05:26 AM.

I guess it was UBRS and I was not impressed lol

UBRS, I thought it was awesome.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Real raid it was MC. World raid it was the guy in (epl iirc) the undead dude that I can't remember his name that summoned skeletons and stuff. That was fun.

Kara. The first raid I did as a tank was ToC. The first raid I healed was... Dragon Soul?

Karazhan, and what a glorious one to start off with

Deleted
    For me it was UBRS and it was alot of fun, I remember people would even pay you to open the door though I mostly opend the door for many ppl without payment because it felt nice to help people that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan... Reason why I regard it as the best raid ever done. Such an eerie feeling, so many bosses, the immersion! THE NOSTALGIA!

I wanna say MC? Though it could have been ZG or even AQ20... I dunno. It has been so fucking long ago lol

first raid was in tarren mill.. vanilla world pvp was the best..
    first PVE raid was either MC, Ony or UBRS.. cant remember, most likely it was UBRS

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    VoA about a month into Wrath. I did terrible DPS lol...

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    very proud to say my first raid was LBRS (lvl 51). i picked up the shadowcraft bracers even before I hit lvl 52, they were lvl 52 req. everyone was like THAT LUCKY BASTARD
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)