Deleted
    10 min after i joined a top 3 guild on server got invited and summoned to Leotheras the Blind in SSC. One of the very few bosses where you had individual responsibility. Doing 1v1 with the Inner Demon was a disaster.. i think i failed and got mc on every try..

Deleted
    UBRS / Scholo (10)
    If that even counts as raids, however it was in a raidgroup... and ofc Hogger raid ( as early as beta-vanilla!!!)

Molten core was the first "real" raid, and it was epic! people not knowing that they were doing, where to go and what to do :P
    omg i have been playing that game for that many years :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing at the very end of Wrath so ICC

Deleted
    Possibly Zul'Gurub, invited along to mana burn a boss, may of been Venoxis. Also remember being invited to AQ20 to heal Moam, dying almost straight away and still getting Dustwind Turban for my efforts. First 'proper' raiding that wasn't pugged or invited to was Naxx in wrath. Working nights stopped me from raiding vanilla/crusade.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had been in 'raid' groups before, but my first raid was Molten Core.

Don't consider Scholo/Strath raids, people just did them in raid groups because it was easy and you could drop group to turn in quests lol. Did UBRS which I had no idea what the hell that was intended for. Seen groups ranging from 10-20, although 15 was more common. Probably intended for 10, considering people thought Scholo/Strath were for 10 people lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azuregos. Got the dagger I think it was, on my warlock. Didn't really play him after that, saw how awesome mages looked and rerolled on a Archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Siliskor on EQOA on ps2. I was a level 22 paladin(siliskor was a world boss). ALL of the level 60's(hundreds) lined the outer edge of the canyon that surrounded him. A friend of mine told me about it so I began my journey there(took hours), used many invisibility rings and had to fight my way and navigate through mobs that would aggro me and one shot me from 30 yards because of my level, but I finally got there! There I stood, looking at this amazing fucking dragon and all the level 60's in their badass epic quest line weapons, and no one knew what to do or how to kill him, everyone was scrambling to find any information they could about this dragon. Well, long story short I accidentally pulled the dragon and killed everyone. He went on for 15 minutes destroying everything. They couldn't kill him because they had no way to wrap their heads around his mechanics, basically(and this was complex for back then!) he would AOE, and if you were hit by the debuff, it reduced your hp to 700-ish, and added a dot to you, which ticked for a few hundred, but this was completely avoidable by EQOA mechanics, by just standing behind a tree the aoe wouldn't hit you, thus not applying this horrible debuff and killing you. The problem was, you only had your groups health bars to heal(5 people), so you couldn't heal anyone and everyone unless you clicked them to heal them up, and it was pretty impossible to track, raids were a mess. I was 14-16 by the way when this happened. I ended up going on to forming one of the most remembered guilds in the game, trolling hardcore, making mad amounts of actually money, killing raid bosses no other guilds on the other 4 or 5 servers could, first and only paladin to tank dread/terror/reaver/avatar of fear pre-nerfs, had 10-12 accounts to spare, never paid for the games subscription, our guild tested bosses out before boss testing was an actual thing, made life long friends and enemies, had multiple emails and my name itself banned from Sony entertainment corp, we were pretty much gods and i was just a 15-16 year old ass hole. Now im 26 and married with children and can't believe how I acted and am truly sorry for the people I terrorized with my guild. Oh the stories I could tell.
    Brilliant.

Onyx 40m was my first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    UBRS in lvl 60
    Yeah, that's right. I forgot that could count! XD

Me too for UBRS. If you're talking "Real" raids, MC.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    First raid group was a 7 man Stratholme run on my level 58 mage, and my first proper raid was Molten Core.

15+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core, I was a lvl 58 priest who was called in because my guild's raid (Which was a coalition between 3 guilds, every guild got a few spots) needed healers. Spent the entire night wiping on Lucifron but damn was it awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG on my mage, fairly soon after it had come out.

Technically...I guess mine was either Stratholme UD side, Scholomance, or BRD with 10 ppl...not sure which after that UBRS > MC > Onyxia so ...whichever you want to count as a "real" raid

Deleted
    UBRS with 9 guildies, back in classic. I cant remember what lvl i was, most likely below 60. First "real" raid was multiple wipes in ZG on that bat/poison boss i cant remember the name of. I do remember thou, that it was very hard for ppl to grasp the "moving part" of raiding, as in, not standing in shit. It was like they thought that cuz we were so many (15) then it was just tank´n spank zerg.... we got wiser...

Mine was Kara, at the very tail end of BC. God I was terrible

Deleted
    Mine was onyxia 10man, sometime during wotlk. God i was horrible back then

MC, I didn't consider UBRS a "proper" raid at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    Strat (first raid group) and MC (first proper raid)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aic View Post
    Zul Gurub 25man.
    It was 20, not 25. But it was also my first raid.

25m ICC, on a Saturday while my wife was out of town! I finally worked up the guts to go into a pug on my mage, and I was hooked from then on. I think we made it up to Festergut before calling it. I ended up running with the same group every Saturday for awhile after that. I had a lot of fun with those guys.